Atomic Runeterra

Chapter 14

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

"Hey (Y/n), look who I found at the door about to call you" I hear Jinx shout excitedly.

"Who could she of found?"

I turn to see Jinx with a wide smile, standing next to her was Seraphine, who had a slight blush in her face ass she stood nervously at Jinx's side. She wouldn't look my way.

"Seraphine? What are you doing here" I ask while standing up from my seat. I was genuinely curious.

"W-well, I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out tonight but I was too nervous to ask you so I came here first instead....maybe if I came here, I could force my self to call you" Seraphine says to me.

I then smile a bit "Well, then let's hang out then. Since your here I get to introduce you to my friends" I say to her then looked at Jinx "Can you get her one of those hard lemonades from last time. And put it on my tab"

"Will do" Jinx says before walking off.

"Is this the girl Jinx mentioned you bringing in? Kinda young don't you think?" Rakan says, waving his drink around a bit in his hand.

"Are you all going to say that?" I question then looked at Seraphine "Anyway, Seraphine, these are some of my best friends from high school, we got the village idiot Rakan, and his girlfriend Xayah"

"Village idiot? I don't deserve that name" Rakan says while getting up from his seat.

"We literally punched each other in the faces before you declared us friends" I tell him.

"Fair point" He atates while sitting back down.

I then motion to Garen "And this big guy is Garen"

"H-Hi" Seraphine says to the three.

Xayah then points at Seraphine "I designate you my new drinking partner"

"I don't think that's a good  idea. She had her first drink almost two weeks ago" I state.

"Bummer" Xayah exclaims with a sigh.

"Here, take a seat Seraphine" I say and pulled the seat out for her that was next to me.

"T-thank you" She says before taking a seat. Jinx then swings by and places down a strawberry hard lemonade for Seraphine.

I proceed to take my seat, I look over at Seraphine and her hands are in her lap, she was silent, staring down at the hard lemonade but not touching it.

"Seraphine" Garen says, immediately getting Seraphine's attention.

"Yes" Seraphine says, springing her head up, body tense.

"What high school did you graduate from?" Garen asks. His voice is intense no matter how he wants to present himself whether he's calm or not. It scared Seraphine.

"R-r-riot h-high s-school" Seraphine stuttered.

"That's where we went to school. Garen and (Y/n)'s little sisters just graduated from there as well" Rakan says.

"Y-you have a little sister?" Seraphine asks me.

"Yeah, her name's Ashe, I have an older sister as well, she's the current sheriff of Piltover" I say and Seraphine's eyes widened a bit.

"W-what was you last name again?" She asks.

"(L/n), why do you ask?" I say.

"No one really talked to Ashe, not that she minded it, most would avoid her because of the reputation her brother earned in the school" Seraphine says then looks up at me "If Ashe is your sister, that means...."