Mini Golf

Chapter 52

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I slowly started to wake up, there were arms wrapped around me from behind, hugging me. As I laid there in bed, I looked at the hands, immediately knowing that they belong to April. This isn't the first time this has happened. I turn over to face her, she was still sleeping. I smiled lightly then brought her in close to me. Half awake, she nuzzled close to me.

"Nightmare?" I ask her softly.

"Mmmhmm" She hums "They don't stop..."

"If only I could beat the shit out of them" I say to her.

"You'd like that wouldn't you..." She says sleepily.

"If it makes you happy, yes" I say as I held her close.

"Being together again..officially...makes me happy..I'm glad" She states, opening her ocean blue he's to look at me "Though having others is just a plus I didn't consider"

"Don't go sounding jealous April" I say,.

April pushes her lips into mine with a smile on her face "And just why would I be? I get the pleasure of being first. So it all pans out" She tells me with a soft giggle.

"Yeah, it does" I say.

"Honey!!" We both hear Sona call out.

"I wonder what that's about?" April questions.

Sona then bursts into my room, a bright smile on her face. She wore an apron over a casual outfit "I made breakfast!, come down and eat before it gets cold"

"We'll be right down Sona, give us a moment to get ready" I say to Sona as I sit up.

"Oki doki" Sona exclaims with the smile still on her face before leaving the room.

April giggles a bit before hugging me from behind as I sat at the edge of the bed "Hurry up lover boy~ you got a date with Qiyana today too~" April coos.

"I know April" I replied.

{Time Skip}

I stand in front of True Damages place on my bike, waiting for Qiyana, so we can go in our date. I've been sitting here for 15 minutes already. She said she'd be down soon 15 minutes ago. Why do girls always have to take so long to get dressed?

"Hey, you weren't waiting long were you?" I hear.

I look up and pause for a moment as I see Qiyana. She was wearing a white puffy sweater and a pair of skinny jeans with some shoes. A small black purse on her shoulder.

"Uh..want me to betechnical or..." I say to her..

"Doesn't matter" She says with a smile.

"Weathers nice today" I say as I looked up at the sky.

"Jinxed it, again" Qiyana states

"Whatever, Anyway, get on and put this on too" I say and hold out my helmet to her.

"Do I have to? I just brushed my hair" She tells me and I look at her plainly.

"Yes, what's with you girls and your hair?" I question while shaking my head.

"You wouldn't understand" Qiyana tells me as she takes the helmet from my hand.

"Not the first time I've been told that" I say to her.

Qiyana sighs then slides the helmet over her head as I got onto the motorcycle. She gets on, putting her hands around my core "Um...wow...this..is nice" Qiyana says with her head on my shoulder.