True Friends

Chapter 2

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It was morning, I think, I start to open my heavy eyes and my music was still playing. The music wasn't as loud as I had it initially, I  assumed that last night I had turned it down for some reason. I felt like shit, I knew that I was definitely hungover. As I  passed out on the couch, on the end table was an almost empty vodka bottle. I heard continues banging on the door to the apartment and there were familiar voices speaking but it was all muffled.

"You really think something happened last night?"

"Yeah, if not he would of met up with us at the bar"

"Yo, dude, you in there?!"

"Not so loud Ekko, it's 7am"

"Sorry Senna.."

"Maybe he had to work early or something?"

"It's a Saturday Qiyana, he's in there"

"Are you sure Yasuo?"

"Dude, don't you have a spare key"

"Shit, I do...I think"

"You two are idiots sometimes, I have it"

I hear the door open to the apartment but I didn't bother to move or look towards that direction. I just laid there on the couch. My head was killing me and April was still on my mind. God damn it, I was hoping it was all just a bad dream.

"Holy shit (Y/n)!" I hear then I see Ekko waving his hand in front of my face "Bro you look like shit, what happend?"

"He got shit faced, that's what happened" Senna says as she motioned towards the empty bottles of Whiskey.

"I'll go make some coffee" Qiyana says.

"Hey, wakey wakey" Yasuo says while tapping the side of my face.

"Stop it asshole, I'm hungover" I state as I move his hand away from my face and force myself to sit up.

"Good, your alive" He replies with a chuckle and a joking smile.

"Where's your aspirin?" Qiyana asks from the kitchen.

"Uhh..." I say trying to think "Second drawer to the left of the sink"

"Hey, where's April?" Senna questioned as she walked through the apartment.

"I don't know and I truly don't care right now" I state then leaned over and pinched the bridge of my nose "Fuck...I felt like I've been hit by a truck"

"Guess that's how it feels like after downing two bottles of whiskey and almost a full bottle of vodka" Yasuo says.

"Here sweetie" Qiyana says as she sits next to me and hands me a cup of freshly brewed coffee with some aspirin.

"Thanks Qiyana" I replied weakly. I take the aspirin then started to drink the coffee.

"So...what happened dude?" Ekko questioned once more.

"Shit..." I say while trying to process what happened yesterday "Where the fuck do I start?"

"How about we talk about it over some breakfast, after you clean yourself up. You smell like a wasted whore after a night with the girls" Senna says to me.

"Sorry but she's right" Qiyana adds.

"Wow. Thanks" I groan. I stand up and wobbled a bit before heading for the bathroom.