Detentions.

Jennie stumbled into the school holding her skateboard seeing the empty hall she smirked.

Who would give up such a perfect opportunity not Jennie Kim that's for sure.

She hummed a tune to herself as she rode down the hall.

"KIM!" Yelled out professor kang "That's another detention"

Jennie hopped off the board "We all know you look forward to it every Saturday I'm just giving you what you want"

He stared at her in distain "Go and sit now"

Jennie rolled her eyes "All this stress isn't good for you sir"

He glared at her ripping the backwards denim hat off her head "You are the biggest stress known to me go and sit down right now!"

Jennie held her hands up "Calm down sir I'm just presenting a genuine concern for your health"

"I will not repeat myself go and sit down!" He yelled his face turning red.

"Jeez don't crap your pants I'm going" she muttered taking her usual seat next the blonde cheerleader Lisa.

"Hey beautiful" Jennie winked at her.

Lisa turned her head scoffing "Hasn't worked before not going to work now"

Jennie smiled at her sweetly "you'll give in one day sweetheart"

Lisa rolled her eyes turning away.

"AHAHAHA!" Jisoo burst out laughing "Don't you get tired of being rejected jenduk?"

"Keep laughing pookie" Jennie teased holding her middle finger up at Jisoo.

Mr kang stormed in "Hell no sit alone at the back Kim"

Jennie hissed "That's a bad word sir I will have to mention that to Mrs Manoban"

He glared at her "Move now!"

Jennie stared at him with a piercing grin "Sir is that what you said to Miss Bae when she was on top of your wife?"

Mr Kang pinched the bridge of his nose exhaling "HOW VERY DARE YOU! MOVE NOW!"

"Stop spitting in my face I'm not moving call the principal" Jennie responded crossing her arms defiantly.

Mr kang's face turned red in anger "Fine let's do it your-"

"Wait? Irene and Mrs kang slept together? Is that why she got arrested?" Lisa asked turning back to Jennie.

"Nah Mrs kang got arrested for embezzlement" Jisoo spoke nonchalantly.

"I heard she got arrested because Mr kang framed her so slimy" The other blonde cheerleader finally spoke.

"Sounds about right" Jennie spoke staring him down.

Bang

Mr Kang threw his marker at the board "HOW VERY DARE YOU ALL SIT HERE AND SPEAK ABOUT MY PRIVATE LIFE! SHOW ME SOME DAMN RESPECT"

Jennie laughed in his face smirking "Did you yell like this at Mrs Kang? I see why she prefers prison"

Mr kang marched over to her slamming his hands down on the desk "You are the dumbest student I've ever met Jennie Kim I rue the day you were born get out and go to the principals office now!"

Jennie sighed stretching her arms above her head "I don't really feel like moving"

Mr kang's eyes widened in anger something in him finally snapping he reached over wrapping his hands around Jennie's neck choking her.