True love

Lisa smiled her eyes sparkling as she held jumgkooks hand they were waiting Jennies arrival of course she was late Jisoo was holding her breath knowing Jennie hated seeing them together because she was still in love with Lisa even though they'd been broken up for 3 years now Jennie never managed to move on it's not like they didn't try they tried just about everything but alas Jennie's heart was set on Lalisa manoban the girl who no longer loved her and only viewed her as a friend cruel fate Rosé called it

"soo" Rosé began "what's the big announcement?" Lisa's grin widened "let's wait for nini I want her to be here" jisoo's face screwed up a little hearing that a part of her was starting to resent Lisa for constantly torturing her best friend how could she not see Jennie was breaking into pieces while she was waving her boyfriend in everyone's faces she was broken out of her thoughts by Jennie rushing into the room panting hair ruffled face beet red.

"What happened to you Jennie?" Hearing the sweet voice Jennie shuddered she couldn't take much more of this she wanted to dig a hole and never see anyone ever again she wanted to scream at Lisa to never utter her name so sweetly again like it was poison from her lips it sure felt that way but she could see the genuine concern on the Thai beauty's face so she put on her best fake smile before responding "Irene and I decided to race here Jesus she's fast"

Lisa raised an eyebrow Jennie wasn't one to ever want to race anyone this Irene was starting to bug her too she was clinging too much to her nini "since when do you ra-" she began but Jisoo cut her off "really? Or did you make out somewhere with her huh" she teased wiggling her eyebrows at Jennie

Lisa's face screwed up in confusion as Jennie's face flushed even more red "o-of course not chu we're just friends" Jisoo smiled handing Jennie a bottle of water "yeah sure friends look at each other like they would eat each other at any moment"

Jennie shot Jisoo a look knowing what she was doing she appreciated her help but Lisa would never understand just how much she loved her she'd accepted her fate because she knew she'd never ever love anyone else as much as she did Lisa.

"oh shut up chu I wouldn't count on you to notice anything it took you 2 years to take Rosie's hints" she teased not missing the way Lisa's hand clenched into a fist she couldn't give herself hope seeing jungkook wrapped around Lisa it was delusional if she did Jisoo simply stuck her tongue out at Jennie in response.

Lisa cleared her throat "so i have some news" their eyes snapped to Lisa except Jennie who couldn't handle looking at her so she opted to sip from the bottle of water looking out the window "go on babe" jungkook encouraged her.

Jennie closed her eyes hearing the term of endearment her mind starting to race what if they were moving jungkook always wanted to go back to his parents in England that's like a million miles away she'd never see Lisa again her heart was starting to race when Lisa spoke again "He proposed" her sweet voice echoed in Jennie's mind she almost didn't catch the next sentence "I said yes" Lisa smiled holding up her left hand showcasing the big rock on her hand.

Rosé let out a squeal happy for her best friend while Jisoo immediately looked at Jennie who was frozen in place holding the water bottle "Congratulations Lis!" Rosé's voice echoed around the room but Lisa was confused why wasn't Jennie congratulating her? She was expecting a hug at least she loved Jennie's hugs her unique scent always comforted Lisa "jenduk" Jisoo whispered lowering the water bottle causing Jennie to snap out of it glancing at the happy couple tears welled up in her eyes.

Lisa smiled thinking Jennie was happy for her "C-congrats guys" she whispered Lisa frowned why didn't Jennie congratulate her personally? She never really addressed jungkook "so how did he propose?" Rosé asked a smile plastered on her face trying to help Jennie escape.