Married couple

PSA: This is part two to extra cilantro please read that first thank youuu.

Lisa made it to her car finding Jennie in drivers seat of the black Lamborghini aventador "babe no!"

Jennie gave her a smug smile "We are settling this once and for all Lili keep playing Cupid"

"Ugh! You are such a righteous asshole" Lisa commented getting into the car.

Jennie stared in shock "Oh you thought I'd be opposed to the game you want to play nini? Bring it on" Lisa sensually whispered like a river of honey into Jennie's ear.

Jennie gripped the wheel "Lalisa are you aware of what you are starting? Because I don't play fair"

"Hehe I want you to play dirty nini" Lisa giggled back in response still teasing Jennie.

Jennie nodded placing her hand on Lisa's thigh starting the car speeding out of her own parking lot "Very well you know you can't this back don't you?"

Lisa hugged Jennie's arm "I don't want to this is what I want"

Jennie nodded speeding up again "just giving you a way out but okay"

Lisa nodded "I won't be playing fair either"

Jennie parked the car smirking "You are dead meat"

Lisa gulped a little afraid of what Jennie was even conjuring.

Jennie got out opening Lisa's door "Oh you mute now? My name is gonna be the only you'll remember when I'm done with you"

Lisa shuddered at the thought of it getting out of the car way less confident "N-no I'm not mute"

Jennie's smirk widened seeing Lisa shudder "We'll get there baby" she whispered wrapping an arm around Lisa.

Lisa's nose was overwhelmed with the sweet scent of Jennie's perfume "o-okay"

Jennie's hand slipped down cupping Lisa's perfect round ass "What happened huh? I thought you wanted me to bring it on? I'm bringing it"

Lisa's knees gave way luckily Jennie's arm was secured around her "Oh my god nini"

Jennie grinned knowing she had won "That's what I thought pathetic little slut for me" she whispered in Lisa's ear.

Lisa's pleading eyes met with Jennie's "mhmm please I'll do anything"

Jennie hummed amused "Oh I would but I can't get in the way of love now come on let's do this mission" She feigned innocence as she stepped forward pushing the door open to jeongjeons apartment.

Lisa's eyes widened in shock "Wait nini" she rushed after her "That was too much I can't focus"

Before Jennie could respond jeongjeon saw them her face was red wearing only a thin t shirt and shorts "Oh Uhm I-I wasn't expecting you guys Jennie and Lisa"

Jennie shook her head "is Nayeon here? Are you guys together?"

Lisa froze afraid Jennie would find out the truth "Nini I'm so sorry I'm just scared!"

Jennie's head snapped towards her "You're scared! Scared to marry me? Scared to go on a holiday with me? Why Lisa why! Don't you think I'm scared I keep putting my heart out to you and you keep stomping on it!"

"No no no! I'm scared because we'll be leaving everything behind and last time I did that I lost my mind Jennie please believe me" Lisa pleaded with Jennie desperately.

Jennie's gaze softened hearing the reason "Oh my love" she whispered walking up to Lisa and hugging her "You won't go through that again because this time you have me okay? I'll do anything for you"

Lisa melted into Jennie's touch "So let's go to Lagos nini together"

Jennie grinned "Oh I thought you'd never ask Lili" she lifted Lisa up carrying her back to the car.

Leaving a confused jeongjeon to rush behind barely catching the black car speeding off "wow our friends don't even remember we are married love"

Nayeon giggled still munching on her popcorn "And you are surprised are you? Jennie and Lisa only see each other but that's okay I see you yoo jeongjeon I see your kind heart"

"I guess that's not too bad" Jeongjeon grinned joining her wife on the couch.

It took Jeongjeon two weeks to convince all their friends that they were actually married already but she smiled and held her wife's hand happily throughout.

Jennie and Lisa ended up in Lagos together Jennie's dream country in fact they were both set on travelling the world together.

Jisoo and Rosè stayed in Seoul moving in together and even adopting animals. Jisoo never expected to love anyone as much and Rosè couldn't love anyone as much as she did Jisoo.

And that's it guys idk if I will do a part 3 but yeah anyways thanks for reading pls vote and comment.