Fate

Jennie groaned parking her car outside the mansion wondering if she even wanted to go inside she'd just finished work and instead of going home and sleeping off her jet lag she was joining her family and friends for a New Year's party one where she couldn't even kiss her girlfriend at where she'd pretend she was straight she sighed deciding to just deal with it. She got out of the car slamming the door closed grabbing the bottle of alcohol.

A large fake  smile plastered onto her face as she stepped over the threshold of her childhood home her eyes danced around looking for Lisa "Jenduk!" Her eyes snapped to jisoo stood next to haein her new boyfriend "hey chu" she responded slightly distracted jisoo grinned "looking for blondie? She's in the kitchen how was your business trip?" Jennie groaned "so stressful honestly I literally just got off a plane and now I'm here last place on earth I wanna be" Jisoo shrugs "can't believe you decided to join a world full a men bet you must have had some real fun times all those men in those tight fitting suits"

Jennie chuckled all Jisoo really thought about was sex and money "well now I know to never let you join Jennie on a business trip" haein joked causing them to laugh "she can join if she wants it's not definitely not the way she's thinking it is" jisoo scoffs "you and Lisa are just boring as hell neither of you ever introduce us to your mysterious men fine keep them to yourselves" Jennie gave a shrug "it's the way of the business world anyways I see my parents I'll catch you for a game of poker later haein" before he could respond Jennie had walked away "she's really good a poker for a girl" he stared at Jisoo hoping she'd get the hint "it's how she gets men babe now come on let's go greet those aunties they need to know I have a handsome boyfriend"

Jennie walked over to her parents her mom immediately pulling her in for a hug "oh it's so good of you to join us Jennie Lisa didn't know if you'd make it" Jennie scoffed muttering "of course she didn't" Ms  Kim glanced at her "what's your issue why do you look angry? It isn't your new boyfriend causing issues for you is he?" Jennie blinked at herin confusion "huh? What boyfriend I don't have a boy-" "aish hush Rosé told us you sneak off in the afternoons once a week we're not dumb Jennie if you have a boyfriend bring him around" her mother cut her off Jennie swallowed her anger "I will at some point" she groaned inwardly she was leaving in the afternoon because she was preparing an anniversary gift for Lisa "so your boyfriend Jennie what does he do?"

Jennies mind raced thinking of an answer quickly her eyes caught the back of Lisa's head "oh is that Lisa I'll be back later eomma" with that she rushed off towards Lisa "lili" she whispered tugging Lisa into a random room. Lisa's eyes widened in shock she threw her arms around Jennie "nini!" Jennie smiled kissing her cheek "I missed you so damn much" Lisa beamed "I know face time calls just aren't enough" Jennie hummed drawing circles on Lisa's waist "did you eat yet? Let's eat together I have missed sharing meals with you the most it's so hard alone" Lisa kissed Jennie's jaw "I wish I could have met you at the airport I imagined it" Jennie cocked an eyebrow sitting on the bed "imagined what baby?" Lisa sighed straddling Jennie's lap "how we'd meet at the airport I'd run to you you'd drop your suitcase and catch me we'd share a movie like kiss then you'd carry me to the car" Jennie looked up at her cupping her cheek "I'm sorry I can't give you all of that but I  can give you that kiss" Lisa hummed "I'll take it" Jennie closed the gap their lips moving in sync her body tingling "god I've missed you" she mumbled her hands resting on Lisa's waist.

Lisa deepened the kiss their tongues fighting for dominance which of course Jennie won. Once air became an issue they pulled back leaning their foreheads together "I love you" Jennie spoke fixing Lisa's bangs Lisa beamed "I love you too" she leaned against Jennie's shoulder "what's the plan for midnight?" Jennie sighed "I don't know we can't both be sick again I want to kiss you under the light of the fireworks I want everyone to stop and stare wondering wow they're so in love" Lisa looked down "nini..." she trailed off starting to imagine them sharing that kiss Jennie lifted Lisa's chin so their eyes met "baby I'm tired of hiding you like a dirty secret you're not you're the love of my life Lisa I'm unsure of many things but you you're the only thing I'm sure of so why am I pleasing people I barely see"