Enemies and lovers

Wisteria's POV:

Me and the girls just finished eating the food Loni ordered and now I'm in my room getting ready for my date with Khameleon. He said it's something special and it better be. Like don't get me wrong I love him but someone as special as me deserves a special date.

I put on my favourite dress, fix the blindfold on the place where my eye used to be, leaving only my robot eye visible, and go downstairs. Khameleon is waiting for me there. He looks great ofcourse, all dressed up, like in a suit and tie.

"Wow, you look beautiful", he says. 

"You too", I say and he just keeps looking at me, "Uhh, should we go?"

I seem to have broken him out of his trans. He shakes his head: "Yes! Let's go. Follow me."

He grabs my hand and takes us to a limo. Like a giant one. That would normally be rented for a group of 15 or 17. We enter.

After a short ride we arived at the giant meadow, the only quiet place in the whole city. The trees are all diferent colors and so are the flowers and the lake seems to literaly glow and radiate happiness.There is also a little picking set up next to the lake and I relised that that was our date. 

Quetzo's POV:

I be jumping and streaching. I even got mine stepping stool yet I still can not reach mine  box of mine precious diet coke. It would be great if someone came to help me. 

"Need help there?"

I look to mine side only to see a young wench, taller then me on mine stepping stool, she could definetly help me.

"Sure", I say and get off mine stepping stool.

The lad proceeds to take mine drink and put it on the even higher shelf.

"I do not think you heard me right. I need it down not even more up."

The wench smirks: "I know. I'm just missing some fun in my life and I need entertainment, so good luck trying to fetch that, Dwarf."

The lad walks away. How dare she! Does she know who she is talking to? I am not going to give her thy show!

I take mine stepping stool and proudly walk away. She is going to learn who is the boss here.

Wisteria's POV:

The date went great. We were laughing and talking and we didn't even realize that 4 hours have passed. We start packing up.

When I start going to back to the car Khameleon calls me: "Wisteria, wait!"

I turn around to look at him.

And he slowly gets on one knee...

I can't belive this is hapening!