Rocks and fellings

Kazuki's POV:

This new room is perfect for my rock mettings. All of my 15 followers in front of me, placed in a 5 by 10 formation. I feel so powerfull. I'm gonna try to teach them my spell Firebolt.

"OK! So first! You need to concentrate! You- "

"Why are you so loud?!" Onyx bursts into my room and rudely interupts me.

Onyx's POV:

"Why are you so loud?!" I say coming into Kazuki's room. I see a bunch of rocks in different shapes and sizes infront of him and he seems to be comanding them... I don't know!

Kazuki turns around: "Hello... you", he seems confused, "Wanna join?", he adds enthusiastically.

"What are you doing!? You will not shout under my roof!" Who does this guy think he is?

"So, are you joining?"

Is this guy dumb? 

"No! Now answer my question!"

"What question?"

I sigh and say in the calmest voice I could do: "Why are you doing?"

"Rock buisness, wanna join my rock cult?"

"No!" The calm voice is gone.

His face relaxed as if he relised something importaint: "Oh... Ok then..."

He looks towards one of his rocks and says in a calm voice: "Rocky, where do you keep your AK 47?"

Is this guy on drugs? He is looking at the rock and nodding as if it's saying something. 

"Are you high?" 

"Yea, I'm 6 foot 3", he says proudly, goes over to his bed and pulls of the sheets reveling a giant gun. I thought i got rid of all their weapons?! Where did this come from?! He takes the gun and points it at me.

"You have 3 seconds to get out..."

And so I did.

Kirbo's POV:

I just finished talking with Wisteria, she told me that Khameleon is taking her on a date later. Must be nice to have someone. Like when is Leo going to notice me in that or in anyway. I feel so single.

 I'm lost in my thoughts thinking how life would be like if I hadn't met these huligans I live with. I would probably be happy in the Roman Empire. I mean don't get me wrong, being the decendant of Apollo comes with its downfalls and chalanges but it would be a trilion times better than having to put up with everyone here. I mean Wisteria is awsome and I think that I could get along with Bibi if we talked more-

"Hi, Kirbo."

-but then Loni wants to eat me cuz I taste salty or whatever and Femity is just always crazy and Kazuki I can't even deal with- Wait. Did someone say hi to me?

I turn around to see Leo walking away.

I could have talked to him! What's wrong with me? Would it be weird if I say hi right now? After he already passed? I don't know...

My luck is just sh-

"GIRLS, THE FOOD IS HERE!"