Problems of the special kind

Bibi's POV:

What is my life now?

I used to be one of the highest ranked people in the villian league and then I met some random people who I was supossed to introduce to the villian league with my partner Khameleon and 2 days later all of us are moving to a mansion to become a part of the hero league?

Who even agreed to this? I definetly didn't. But Kham did, and only god knows why! I've always been more of a pasifist type but I really should have fought him on this one. 

It's good that the psychopaths don't notice me that much. I really don't want to deal with them. The only ones who really talk to me are Khameleon, becouse we were in the same rank for the longest time, and Bob. And I don't mind it. 

I'm lying on my bed, looking at the celling until I hear someone humming in my closet. I grab the sword next to my bed and slowly walk up to the closet.

I quickly open it and fling the sword at the person inside. Except the sword goes through the person. I look at it with confusion careful to not show the fact that I'm kinda scared. Who- no. What is this person and what is it doing in my closet?

"You can't even plan a murder in peace anymore!" The creature says.

Bob's POV:

This stupid armour! I can't even normally walk! What have I done to deserve being a fire elemental! I don't wanna burn everything I touch and I don't wanna wear this stupid armour!

As I'm saying that I'm trying to shake the armour of me, as if that's gonna help and I ultimately fall down the stairs and land face-first on the capret. And convinietly the piece of armour on my palm falls of resulting in me burning a giant hole in the carpet, flooring and luckily I took my hand of on time 'cus otherwise there would be a hole to the center of the earth next to me. 

I get up and put the part of armour back on.

"What have you done!?" Onyx comes in screaming.

"Sorry, I accidentally lost a piece of my armour", and I mean the apology but he doesn't get it.

"Sorry? You burned off my floor!"

"It was an accident and I can't do anything now to take it back."

"You- you- you morron!"

He keeps shouting at me for I don't know how long. What's his problem?