Ghost problems

Onyx's POV:

These guys have only been here for a week and I already got a burned carpet and floor, bullets in the wall, a bunch of rare colectives broken and blood all over the house. The thing is I don't even know how that blood came here, if they are still killing, they are really doing it smoothly. I didn't give any of them weapons-

Now that I think about it... the stupid one has a bunch of guns, Loni has a giant scythe, they all have magic and Femity was in the news once becouse she killed someone with a spoon. Maybe I shouldn't have made soup for lunch for the past week...

"Onyx-dear! Where did you hide those specialy made stuff that ghosts and humans can both touch?" The anoying ghost brakes my mind-rant.

"I hid them for a reason, La Crock. I don't want you causing chaos again."

"Me? Cause chaos? I would never!" he says overly dramatic. I roll my eyes and he continues, "Ok let's make this more simple for you. You give me three of those special things of your choice and I don't tell everyone what I found under your bed."

I scoff: "I would be threatened if I didn't know that you were never in my room, you know I protected it so you guys can't  go throught the walls there and I never leave the door opened."

He does a little spin arond me and says: "But Max was once in your room. You know when you told him to wake you up becouse none of the alarmclocks worked. And if I need to remind you, Max and I work as a team."

He's right. I did let Max in that one time. How stupid of me! But c'mon I need to look tough.

"You wouldn't dare, See-through."

"You think? Well I think that the world deserves to see all of those poems you wrote~"

"Room 223 in the brown cabinet! And that says a secret!"

Femity's POV: 

You know what I haven't done in a long time? Had some friend bonding. The only thing I need for that is a friend. Now, where is Kazuki?

I go over to his room and barge in.

"Hello!"

Kazuki jumps from his bed and I hear something fall in the bathroom.

"What are you doing? I could have been naked?!"

"But you weren't. Anyway, I was thinking we could have a strool around town?"

"Like, just a walk?"

"Are you kidding me? No! You know our usual. Anoy someone from the group, run away, rob, kill or blow-up something or someone, get drunk as hell, fall asleep in some random place... "

"I'm in! Just let me brush my teeth."

He gets up and goes into his bathroom. Why didn't he already brush his teeth? He hasn't brushed them since this morning? What's wrong with this guy?

"Femity... I think someone was here..."

I go into the bathroom and see DO YOU LIKE BEING A REPLACEMENT written on the mirror. Looks that someone droped the paint as I was walking into Kazuki's room. But how could have he gotten out? And how did he forget the questionmark? It's not that hard! Maybe I just came in as he was about to write it? 

Anyway. I think figuring this out is going to be more fun than going out. Like my own crime show! Yea!