39. Pyaar aur Takraar

Sana then placed her one hand on her ribs and bent down to pick her pillow from their bed and threw it at a spare bed, she then came to take the quilt when the pain in her ribs escalated, she hissed in pain and sat down on the bed for a second and then slowly took her quilt with her to the other bed.

Sid (in mind)- moti ko lagi hui hai kya? Aur wo bed kyu change kar rhi hai...so itte se baat m tu ab bed v change karne lag gayi? Mein toh aaj maan jaana tha aur tu mujhe hi chod ke jaa rahi hai...ek baar toh aati... Mein bhi nahi karunga baat jaao... but tune hi kiya hai usse hurt aur wo kyu aaye hamesha manaane aaye tu bhi jaa tu kya koi sa desh ka raaja hai(his mind and heart arguing among themselves) Chod kal subha hi baat karunga wo thaki si bhi lag rahi hai

Late at night, Sid was tossing and turning on his bed as he couldn't sleep without his cuddle partner. Then he saw Shehnaaz coming from the washroom wrapping her hands around her stomach. She saw he was being restless on his bed. She was really worried about him, so she came near him and asked

Sana- body pain ho raha hai kya tera?

Sid- kya?

Sana- kahin dard hai kya?

Sid- tujhe usse kya? tune toh bed change kar li hai na toh jaa na so tu apna aaram se

Sana having no energy went from there without arguing further and slept off leaving Sid wondering,

Sid- Arrrree wapas toh aa...ladh toh le merese...ese matt jaa yaar...mein zyada bol de raha kya firse? Wo fikar se puch rahi thi man...usse v shyd kahin dard hai...Kab lagi usse task m? Mein kitna bada duffer hu pucha kyu nahi usse?

Then sleep came in and he dozed off to nothingness.

The next morning was the shooting day of WKV and Sana was not at all feeling well. She was feeling dizzy and the pain in her ribs was getting worse. She slowly went to take a hot water bath to soothe the pain but it was of no use. She came from the washroom more tired and swollen and sat down on the balloon bed to catch her breath. She didn't notice that Shefali was there.

Shefali- hi

Sana couldn't hear anything because of a ringing sound in her head and Shefali went outside the washroom making her ignorant attitude a new mudda for the day.

Shefali- itna attitude bhai kis chiz ka hai

Paras- kaun? Kya hua

Shefali- are wo Shehnaaz I asked how r u wo kuch boli hi nahi...matlab kaun lega itna bhaw tumhara

Paras- chod...bakwaas karti hai padi rehnne de usko...pata nahi yaar Sid tu usko kese jhelta tha.

Sid- Bahut hogaya bhai...mere aur uske beech ki baat m tumlogon ki koi tips and tricks ki zarurat nahi hai and Shefali tereko itni fikar thi toh kal itna kuch kyu bolna tha usse. You can't expect people to take your bullshit and then act normally the next day aur Paras mein usse "JHELTA" nahi hu...She is my friend and friendship m mein ye sab nahi sunta hu na hi leta hu so please behave.

Paras- Arre bro tu toh gussa hogaya hum toh-

Sid then got irritated and went to work out. After working out, he went to the washroom to take a shower and he saw Shehnaaz wearing a neon green oversized T-shirt and a loose ripped denim jean, she had let her hair open and she was wearing her golden hoops when Sid gasped at her look, she has put on so casual look with such beauty. He intentionally lingered in the luggage space to have more few seconds to look at her or gawk at her. Her eyes were looking tired but she didn't bother to wear glasses today. She turned around and saw Sid sitting there with his suitcase open, choosing today's outfit.