10. Anything For My Love

I always listen to this song thinking from Shehnaaz's point of view. The lyrics suit her situation even in the Bigg Boss house and even now.

_____________________________________________

Sana saw his hesitation to give his promise, knowing what he must be thinking. Just cutting his trail of thoughts she said

Sana- Bebuuuu itna kya tension le leta hai tu??Mera bacchaa, kitna bhola hai tu.  Sunn ye wo pyaar pyur wali baat nahi h uska tension matt lee

Sid laughed at how she was so sure what he would be thinking, then he thought other than that he could give her anything without even performing the task so he agreed.

Sid- chal. Deal

Sana- watch me now baby. Are you ready for the task?

Sid- Are you ready for the task? Ms. Shehnaaz Kaur Gill?

Saying this she went to the activity area and took a place with a bit of shade.

The buzzer went off and Team A was continuously throwing plain water as soon as the task started. With the force of the water, Vishal got imbalanced and his hand slipped from the buzzer.

Maheera- Vishal aap bahar aajaiye.

Rashmi then brought shaving foam and ketchup and applied them on everyone's face and then Paras left the buzzer, which annoyed Sid that he didn't even try for a longer time.

Paras- Ye kya bakwaas hai yaar mere chehre m shaving foam lagaa diye...aur ye kya hai sab gandaa mein radd...

Sana (with a lot of difficulty, as they continuously threw water at them)- Please radd matt karwa hum log hai na ho jayega tu chale jaa please Paras ye task bahut important hai...hum sab ke liye.

Paras huffed and went inside the washroom. Then comes the worst part, they came down to target Sidharth with ice and oil which made his hands slippery, he remembered how in the first weeks there was a similar task and he performed well. He thought he would do the same in this task, but then they started tickling with a broom in his ears and feet, which is why his hand slipped and he had to leave the buzzer. He was annoyed and very pissed at himself for not holding it for a little more time.

Sid- Damn it!! Betha hua tha last time to shayad hogaya isme kuch aur strategy lagane ka tha man. Kaise slip hogaya yaar. 

Asim came and helped him with some clean water and a towel. He went to take a quick shower and when he came, he saw Zariwala and Shehnaaz holding it tight. They were dipping wet with foam, oil, powder, ashes and so on. He saw Sana coughing because of cigarette ashes and he wondered what she needed for which she was trying so hard because he knew she didn't care for nominations and captaincy as she never did. Shefali Bagga and Asim then brought chilli powder and then Zariwala was out the minute it went in her eyes. She cried in pain and left. 

Sid, Vishal, Paras and Mahira clapped hands for Shehnaaz and motivated her to stay longer. She was constantly saying "Waheguru, Waheguru" Rashmi then brought red chilli smoke and made her cough her guts out; the chilli powder was getting more inside her eyes. She screamed in agony and requested a little water for her eyes. Asim mixed chilli sauce and chilli powder in the water and offered her by splashing it on her face. She held the buzzer like she was clinging to her life. Everyone from Team A was manipulating her to leave the buzzer.

Arti- Chod de Sana tabyat se zyada important kuch nahi hai

Asim- hum task kar rahe h humein ye sab karna padega but please Sana chod de tujhe aur takleef nahi de sakte hum

Rashmi- why you guys are so concerned? Concern mein bhi hu uske liye but don't demotivate her. Usse perform karne do.

Vishal- Come on Sana tu ye kar sakti hai... Par agar zyada ho raha hai toh chod de babu warna tabyat kharaab ho jayega

Shefali Z to Sid- Sana aaj kuch extraordinarily perform nahi kar rahi? 

Sid- She performed her best in the first week's wala task also. She has good resistance power and she is very strong

Saying this he shut Shefali's mouth, who thought he would start bitching about his Sana with her.

Baaga then brought more chilli powder and made a paste with water she smudged it on her hands, legs and face. She again begged, requested and cried for water but Rashmi, Asim and Bagga didn't want to give it to her. So, Madhurima and Arti were helpless. She then started chanting "Waheguru" loudly. Asim brought a deodorant and sprayed it on her nose and eyes. She cried in pain but not even for a second, she moved her hand from the buzzer. It's like her hands were glued to it, it was almost evening when Bagga brought something in a skillet. It was boiling water. She splashed it on her body. She was so cold before this; she somehow felt relieved and started thanking God.

Sidharth was shocked seeing Shehnaaz bearing so much pain. His heart ached every time she let out a cry. Rashmi then brought Veet Waxing strips and applied them to both of her cheeks and Madhurima and Rashmi pulled them out at the same time. Sana didn't even hiss. 

There was a fight among Team A for ripping out the red chilli from her face. So, they did it worse by applying red chilli ketchup, schezwan sauce, and red chilli powder on her face including her eyes and nose with an icepack on her hands. Her eyes were burning so much that she felt she would get blind after this and she couldn't even breathe because it was all in her nose. She was shivering and constantly kept chanting Waheguru's name. Sid was almost in tears, thinking about their deal.

Sid (in mind)- What's the thing that is so much more important to her than her whole health and life? Aisa bhi kya chahiye usse jo is qadar wo dard she rahi hai

Sid- chod de na Sana hojayega bas ab. Han? darling? Please chod de...mein khush hu there performance se mein karunga terese baat yahan bhi bahaar jakar bhi. Sana sunn rahi ho?

Sana- Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru madad karo. Pehle week m itni mushkil nahi lagi this ye ab kyu ese...

Just then Arti brought a bucket full of water and threw it at her. She cried thanking her but she couldn't open her eyes. She wanted to give up but she thought about her wish and stood there waiting for the announcement of finishing the task. Every time her legs felt numb, she kicked it on the ground and that made Sid mentally slap himself for not being there with her and giving his 100% in the task, maybe then Sana would have faced a bit less of these tortures.

It was almost more than 3-4 hours Shehnaaz stood there without food, water and in total agony. Asim brought a dustbin and dumbed everything on her making her feel gross. She didn't care. She called out for Shidharth.

Sana- sid-harthh

Arti- sid sana bula rahi hai

Sid- han baby bol

Asim- sanchalak ye yahan nahi aa skta

Sid- ese kuch nahi likha hai cheethi m zyada bhaunk matt

Asim- tu bhaunk matt

Sana- ignor-e kar tu usko

Sid- hogaya baba bas. Kal unko hata denge hum itne time m tu aja na dekh kitna jal raha hai aankh tera

Sana- mujhe wo chiz chahiye

Sid- esa kya chiz hai baba jo teri jaan se pyaari hai? han darling? Bataa mereko

Sana- tu hai....

______________________________________________________________________________