27. Doubt?

Vikash- I have apologised deeply sachi m I had no idea wo itna serious le legi.

Sana- Par mera tabyat kharaab hua na jab ka wo hi dekhe pehle. Wo aur Asim.

Sid- ya ya I know. Thank you for that man. Really appreciate it (Vikash then left smiling from there)

Sana- I love you bebu (she said burying her head within his chest)

Sid- Mmm...

Sana sweetly kissed his chest and looked into his eyes with the glimmer of tears and so much love. Then the announcement came of a new task in which Shehnaaz will not perform as she is not well and Arti will be the sanchalak. It is for the luxury budget karya.

Rashmi- Sid ki supporter sanchalak bani hai toh kya bhul jaaye hum task..

Sid- bhul jaao

Rashmi- terese kaun baat kar raha hai be

Sid- mein kar raha hu kya tumse?

Rashmi- sala saandh. Sidharth gunda

There was a huge fight in the house afterwards. Sid's team won the luxury budget and Sid was still fuming in anger.

Sid- mujhe kisi se fark nahi padta sab bhaad m jaye...mein yahan rishte banaane nahi aya hoon

Rashmi- purana dialogue matt maar

Sid- mera dialogue meri marzi...mein 100 baar bolunga

Sana just silently lies down on the couch and watches everything without interfering.

Sana then suddenly remembered about the letter. She ran towards the luggage space. Sid glanced at her running towards the bathroom; he hurriedly went after her worrying what happened.

Sid- sana kya hua? Tu thik hai?

Sana- aare mujhe kuch yaad aya

Sid then went out to continue his banter with Rashmi, Shefali, and Vishal.

Sana took the letter and waited at the vivo corner for him to come. As soon as he comes to the garden area finding her. She signalled him to come near her.

Sid- nonsense people

Sana- aaja bebu...bas bas hogaya. Mere paas tere liye ek gift hai ab tu shaant hoga toh mein dungi

Sid- Please yaar Sana pakka matt na yaar

After a few minutes he said- han bhaunko

Sana made a face and waited for him to calm down a bit

Sid- chal na avi sachi paka rahi hai yaar mein chala jaunga

Sana- saare task dekhe tune?

Sid- hmm

Sana- wo chithi wala?

Sid's face suddenly bloomed as he recalled how his moti fought for his letter. Seeing his change of expression. Sana took his hand in hers and placed the letter gently on his hand and he saw the letter was not even opened. He hugged Sana tightly.

Sid- thank you...thank you so much

Sana- I love you too bebu...pehle tu padh le fir hum baat karenge. Ok?

Sid- Beth na tu kahan jaa rahi hai

Sana- Araam se padh tu "alone time" leke jo tujhe mein nahi lene deti (they both chuckled at her accent)

Saying this she got up and went towards the mukhyadwar sitting there, resting her back, looking from a distance. Sid opened his letter; it was from his sister Neetu di and he got emotional reading it. After he folded it back, Sana came running towards him and gave a hug.