33. Can I Get Her Back?

The next morning as the song played, Shehnaaz went to do her workout as she felt she needed to channel her emotions somewhere else or else she would keep crying and be weaker. When Sid woke up and saw Shehnaaz was not there, he sighed. He sat up and recalled last night in his head, thinking how hurt she was.

Sid (in mind)- Aj toh baat karna padega moti se...aur nahi reh sakta mein ese 

He then went to the washroom and completed his morning chorus and when he moved to the garden area, he saw Shehnaaz was doing her gym. She was using the treadmill and was running at an average speed, panting and eyes closed. He started doing his weightlifts beside her, glancing at her from time to time, but she was like in another world. 

When a fight broke out in the house related to some house duties, as if to mute the noises she abruptly increased the speed and she was now running very fast nearly grunting and huffing from exhaustion. She couldn't breathe but she didn't want to stop as she wanted to run away from the voices in her head it seems. Sid got worried seeing her like that because he recalled she hadn't eaten anything yesterday after breakfast. She then stopped the treadmill and sat down on its mat holding the handle and taking deep breaths.

She looked around and met with Sid's gaze. Her cheeks were flushed red and she was all sweaty and that vision sent butterflies to his stomach. It always does whenever he watches her after her workout sessions. He was feeling a beautiful humming sound from his heart. He really found her very beautiful and hot post-workout. He couldn't make himself look away from her gaze and said very quietly,

Sid- very soon, you'll be the death of me baby

Sana couldn't hear anything as she was hearing her heartbeats thudding in her chest. It was like she would collapse any minute. She didn't know, it was because of the over-exhaustion or the view she got after that. She clenched the chest part of her t-shirt groaning as it was getting hard to breathe.

Sid- kuch chaiye tujhe?

Sana- Tu chahiye (she slowly, very slowly replied) nahi. (tried to keep a straight face)

The reply was not so slow that it would go unnoticed by Sidharth. He heard her 1st reply and chuckled at her 2nd one

Sid- thik hai. Meditation?

Sana was shocked seeing Sid behaving like everything was normal, but she didn't want him to go for a smoke and she feared if she refused to do meditation, he would go into the smoking room without any single thought. They both sat down and did their meditation.

When Sid opened his eyes, Sana was not there but a tea cup was kept in front of him. He got up and saw Shehnaaz was in the washroom taking a shower. He went to have his breakfast but she was nowhere around.

Asim- Sana chup hojaati hai toh pura ghar kaise khali khali lagta hai na?

Rashmi- Haan mujhe ese cameras feel hone lagte hai wo hoti hai toh ese ghar sa lagta hai. Ab wo kuch time se ese gum sum si hai sabka much kaise utra hua hai dekh

Sid has an internal smile thinking- Kya jaadoo kar rakha hai tune baby...Sab tujhe dhund rahe. Mein bhi. 

Suddenly as if Shehnaaz could hear him came out of the washroom area. The view sent a 440-volt current into Sid's body. Other housemates were also stunned looking at her. She had washed her hair and it was still a bit damp and she was wearing a wine-red kurti with a white palazzo. She has paired it with some oxidised silver bangles and minimal jhumkas. Sid was in awe of her look. He wanted to squeeze her in his embrace then ask for forgiveness and tell her that she is looking breathtakingly beautiful today.

Asim- Wooohooo Sanaa....kya lag rahi hai waah

Sid (mumbling)- Tere naino ke aage toh taare bhi sharmaayee...