16. Her side of the story

Picture credit- google

Trigger warning- Child abuse/Suicidal thoughts/Mention of blood/Self-harm 

(I know it seems to be very dark, but trust me where's the storm there's sunshine)

After she slept in his embrace, Sid couldn't control his anger boiling inside him for Shefali. He thought that it was enough she had done wrong. He gently put down Sana on the bed and kept her head on the pillow, covering her properly in her...oops their quilt. He went outside where Shefali was sitting and talking shit about Shehnaaz. (Rainbow incoming).

Shefali (as soon as she saw Sid coming outside)- Acha kia usse akela chod diya usi layak...

Sid- Tu apne aap ko bahut smart samajhti hai na Shefali? Sab pata hai na tujhe. Toh tu fir toh mahaan hai yaar tu fir biggboss m kya kar rahi hai. Tujhe toh desh chalana chahiye tha morchaa pe jana chahiye tha...acha wo toh tum kar nahi sakti because wahan sabke past ke baare m khilli udaane ka mauka nahi milega na. Don't ever ever dare to come against her o you shall face the wrath of me. Yes, you heard it right. 

Paras- Kyun uski side le raha hai Sid tu toh janta hai na even Himanshi ne bhi toh humari aankhein kholi thi 

Sid- suunn paras when If I own up with people I stand by them till the end. Even if the world is against them. Aur aankhein meri usne nahi Salman sir ne kholi thi now I don't want to even go there. But Shefali if you think, that Sana is a weak target then you are highly mistaken.  Just pray to whatever God you pray to for your safety if she once started to give you back what you have given her. Also, wo akeli hai aur teri phatt ti bhi hai usse toh tu chup betha kar samjhi na zyada muh kholegi toh bahut bura hoga. Samjhi na?

Shefali- Aap uske maamle m kyu bol rahi hai?

Sid- tum dimaag se toh behle se hi dhakkan thi ab kaan v dhak diye hai kya? Sana meri hai wo mere saath hai aur mein uske saath. (he couldn't help himself to say the word "dost") Aur agar usse hurt karne koshish karogi toh mein toh aaunga beech m. 

Shefali- Kyun ayenge aap.....keeps talking bullshit

Sid- Kyunki MERI MARZI. Bas baat khatam. Aur baat karna ho toh Saturday ko karte hai Salman sir ke saamne. OK? Ab m jaau madam? 

He went from there, leaving all the housemates stunned seeing Sidharth taking a stand for Sana even in her absence. Rashmi, Vishal and Madhurima felt really happy for Sana and the much-needed bashing of Shefali from none other than Sidharth.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning Sid woke up just to find that Sana was not there. He went out to see her when she was in the garden area all alone, drinking her morning tea. He took the cup from her hands, kept it on the table in front and pulled her hands to stand up then he hugged her tightly and said, "I am sorry kal ke liye, good morning baby" 

Sana kissed his chest and said, "I am sorry Bebu"

Sid then kissed the side of her forehead, broke the hug and made her sit down gently and took the cup from the table, took a sip and then handed it back to her. Sana's whole face flushed red and she was blushing uncontrollably. When she saw him going towards the smoking room, she sighed loudly.

Sid- baby kam kar diya hu yaar din ka 2 toh kr rha hu bas

Sana- hmm

Sid- kya yaar tu hamesha muh sadaa deti hai yaar

Sana- han mere chehre m hi dikkat hai.

She went inside without taking the argument further.

Subha 11:30 baje