26. Legendary Reunion

picture credits- Pinterest

In the secret room

Paras- sidharth mujhe lagta hai Mahira ko jeetana chahiye kyunki bechari usko koi footage hi nahi diya

Sid (in mind)- Isko mahira ko karne deta hu save warna ghar pe jaake bajne lagega ki Sana ko isne save kiya tha...bol bol ke nahi thakega

Sid- han han mahira ko karde

(In BB house)BB- toh audience ne mahira ko save kiya hai.

Mahira hugged Sana

Mahira- mujhe rona aa rha hai

Sana- rona kyu aa raha hai tujhe audience pasand kar rahi hai kutiya

Mahira then hugged Shehnaaz and kissed her cheeks

Sana- chal sone

Sana felt a lot of restlessness and black spots were coming in her vision. She was about to fall asleep but still she felt dizzy.

The next day there was the Captaincy task between Rashmi, Vikash, Asim, Shefali Zariwala, and Mahira. The"the kathputli task" begins and in this task, the housemates are unknowingly getting instructed by Paras and Sidharth. They have to give the instructions/tasks on the earpieces given to the contenders. The task started and there was a mess in the bathroom with shaving foam and surf and the task was given by Paras to Asim. Already tired and restless Sana came inside at that time. She slipped and fell because of the mess they had created there.

Sid- shit yaar... ye kya faltu giri kar rahe hai yahan (he was indirectly bashing Paras)

Paras- oye moti gir gayi

Sid- fuck yaar lag jaayega yaar. Already nahi thik hai wo...bakwaas chizein karne bol do bas.

Sana who was already feeling so weak, felt like she would pass out any moment when Vikash and Asim carried her in their arms to the bedroom area

Vikash- khushi aaja idhar beth paani pi le...kahin lagi hai?

As soon as Sana reached her bed she almost passed out. Her head fell to a side in Vikash's arms. She was trying to keep her eyes open but was failing to do so.

Vikash- BiggBoss... BiggBoss please send doctors Khushi...Shehnaaz behosh ho ja rahi hai

Sana- Sidharth... (she mumbled)

Vikash- khushi wo thik hai baba...kuch hota toh bataate na wo tereko...Sanaa... Shehnaaz aankhein khol...

Asim- Sana... Sid thik hoga...jaldi aajayega wo thik hoke...calm down Sana. Please Biggboss jaldi kariye

In secret room

Sid was numb seeing all this and when Asim called Shehnaaz loudly, he returned to his senses and abruptly stood up from the bed, biting his nails anxiously and feeling very helpless. At that time he wants to break all rules and get inside the house to take care of his baby.

Sid- BiggBoss please Shehnaaz needs medical attention please usse medical room m bulaiye.

Asim was splashing water on Shehnaaz's face to bring her back to her senses.

Sana (mumbling)- Waheguru Sidharth ko thik rakho...(then she fainted)

Sid- mujhe jaane kyu nahi de rahe hai bigg boss I am absolutely fine. Mujhe Sana ke paas jaana hai wo bahut stress le rahi hai mere liye yaar...I don't feel good ese dekh ke aur Biggboss please usse medical room bulaiye. She is not in her senses

Paras who saw a distressed Sidharth doesn't want to create any more problems for himself. He kept silent and just wanted to calm down Sid. He very well knows that if he says something that makes Sid more angry then he will make his rainbow there and then.