Chapter 1

As the sun rays starts to come out from the horizon the rays hit the window of a young woman's room who was buried the deep in her blankets, she must have been in a deep sleep because she still didn't wake up after the sun rays hit her eyes, she was woken up when her small sister came jumping in her room and started to jump on her while saying "hey Lelwella, Lelwella WAKE UP!!! MOMMY IS SAYING YOU TO WAKE UP!!!"

She groans and replies " Carrie it's a weekend can't I sleep for so long only weekends?"

Carrie screams "But mommy said that you will be babysitting me, so you have to wake up now."

Lelwella exclaims and gets up " WHAT!!! NO!! I'm not going to babysit you!!"

Carrie screams " Mooooomy!! Lelwella isn't walking up!!!"

Lelwella screams "UGH!! FINE!! I'm getting up!" She mumbles " I wish I was the only daughter"

Lelwella starts to get ready for the day and to babysit her sister. She busied her by making her read a book and she did her job work. After an hour her sister came to her jumping and said to her " hey Lelwella Lelwella can you please take me to Juleka's please please hmmmm?"

She replies "No Carrie I'm busy I can take you to her lat...." She sees her cute begging eyes and sighs "Fine I will take you to her but don't be naughty there, ok?"

Carrie starts to jump and hugs her and says " Thank you so much you're really are the best!" She takes her to Juleka's house and she stays there with her but after few hours Lelwella starts to get bored and thinks to take a walk in the garden.

As the sun starts to go down making the sea look golden making a beautiful scene to look at and a quiet breeze comes and goes by the hair of Lelwella Enor's while sitting near the lake and reading a book she hears a knock on the door she goes and checks it out, hoping to see her parents but unfortunately it wasn't them it was a person she hadn't seen before she curiously asked "Who might you be?" he replied

"I'm a fellow friend of your parents" After a little hesitation he said "And I have some bad news for you and please you have to be brave."

Lelwella got a little scared and asked "what...what is it?"

He sighs and replies " Miss Lelwella Enor while your parents were about to head back home some terrorists attacked the whole building and killed everyone in it......including your parents."

Tears started to run down her soft cheeks as she said " What no it can't be how...how will I take care of myself and my sister on my own and my relatives live so far away from me."

He says to her "Miss, you and your sister must evacuate now because the terrorists have already attacked the town."

Before she could anything she firing noises, peoples screams and help, she runs inside and says sister to leave with. Carrie kept asking where they were and why they were running out of the town. They kept running alongside the man. The only thing she could hear was the guns firing, screams and her sister questions and where ever they went she saw blood everywhere pools of blood even the seas were filled with blood as if water didn't exist at all, tears started to come out of her eyes again.

Carrie asked "Lelwella why are you crying please tell me."

She looks at her and replies "Mom and Dad are no longer with us they are no longer in this world."

Carrie askes " What do you even mean? Tell properly Lelwella."

Lelwella seethes through her teeth and replies " they are dead Carrie they are dead." Carrie also starts to cry too. As they were about to reach the exit of the town Carrie twisted her and fell, she started to whine in pian. Lelwella went to pick her up but out of nowhere a terrorist came, Lelwella saw everything in slow motion as the terrorist shot her sister right into her heart and her sister was no longer alive.

****

So, this was my first chapter, hope you all liked it

here is a note of me: i won't be able to upload a new chapter frequently because of my studies and exam, ya know, so dont expect the new chapter soon, maybe i will upload after like idk 🥲maybe after a month, but there will be a new chapter, see ya!!