Singing and kissing

It took Four a while to get back outside. The online humiliation got to him and he shut himself off from the world a bit. But eventually Four's friends, Meggy and Mario specifically, managed to get Four out of the house. How? They're all going to a karaoke place. Four also likes to sing but he doesn't believe that he's that good, Meggy and Mario rejects that though, saying he sounds amazing, though he doesn't know how or when they heard him sing. He won't question it.

Four sighed as he puts on his jacket. He decided to change up his look a bit. Instead of his regular hat, shirt and overalls, he went with another hat, but this time a beanie, some nice pants, a shirt that says 'Eyes are up here, hot stuff' and a jacket (obviously) with his favorite singer's (and friend's?) logo on the back. Fun fact, it glows in the dark.

Four smiles a bit, "I'll be back Beeg, can you hold the fort down or do I need to bring you with me?"

"Blegh! Bleh Beeg."

Four chuckles a bit. He's always amused by his son's bravery, "Alright, I'll have a DoorDash ordered for you then, don't open the door for anyone else though, got it?" Four may not spend as much time as he likes to with Beeg but he loves him deeply. It would hurt him deeply if he got hurt.

"Blegh!" He nods his head.

"Good, I'll see you later then~! Bye bye~!" He shuts the door and look toward him to see Meggy waiting for him, with Mario inside the car. He walks up to them, "Sorry, did I take too long?" He scratches his cheek.

"Nah, we just got here, now let's go! That place isn't gonna wait for no one!" Meggy jumps over her car roof and climbs inside, Four gets in the back after shaking his head at Meggy's excitement.

__________

The car ride was nice. They all talked about what they were going to sing or expected over at the place. Four didn't know what to sing, but he has an idea.

They pull up to a parking lot and stopped, everyone gets out. Mario speeds off, "MUSIC!"

"MARIO!" Both Meggy and Four shout. They both rush up to him and runs inside the place. Four was instantly blinded by darkness, inside the place was loud. Four didn't hear anything from the outside though...huh...why is everyone cheering? Four looks at the stage and gasped, it was his idol...Three.

"I swear that dude knows where I am!" He muttered. He doesn't understand why him and Three keep bumping into each other, it's like the universe wants him to embarrass himself! "Just..don't mind him," he turns to his friends, "Wanna sign up?" He points to the stand.

Meggy nods, "That I would love to do, Mario? ... MARIO?!" Meggy looks for Mario. Four signs. He's a bit annoyed but that's just Mario. He goes over to the sign up sheet and signs both him and Meggy. He does not want Mario to go on stage and sing...god it would be like listening to nails on a chalkboard, scraping it. Four shivered, the feeling of being watch creeps up on him. He turns and looks around...he doesn't see anyone looking at him... Four turns back and goes back to his friends, who were sitting down on a table, talking.

"Okay, I signed us up Meggy. Sorry Mario, but I don't trust you with singing. You might sing an inappropriate song and gets us all kicked out."

Mario 'oohh'd' at that with a frown. "Mario wanted to sing-"

"I don't want to know. I rather not get curious and search it up." Four says with a strain smile. Four looks back up on the stage, not seeing his idol. Shit where did he go. He looks around, not seeing him. Maybe he left? Maybe..

Song after song, people after people. It was getting close to where it would be Four's turn to sing.

"So SMG4, do you know what you're going to sing?" Meggy ask, drinking her drink.