𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Shravanya's pov:

It has been 8 years of our marriage but everthing seems to be the same. I never thought that the person I used to be scared of will be my protector.

Akash has been with me in thick and thin. he has changed a lot, that one incident was a lesson for him, where he found his true self.

I won't say I am perfect for him but each day he made me feel my importance in his life, sometimes I think where and what would I be if I hadn't met him.

No one would believe me if I claim that the Akash Sehgal, who is considered a ruthless and heartless devil in business world is completely opposite.
He is the most loving, caring and respecting person I have ever met in my life.

I don't remember when and how I fell for him. I agreed to marry him just for my Aira but I never expected anything from him in return, I wont deny I was attracted to him from the beginning. the day when we were serching about Aira's father where I saw him in one of the picture along with his brother.

His eyes were something which captivated me, it seemed like he is hiding his pain and confronts the world with a facade of a strong person,just to not let others see though him.

I was scared of him, cause I was able to read him and I was not ready to accept the invisible string which tied us together. I tried my best to run away from him yet he found me.

"babe where are you?" 

I came out of my trace and saw my dashing husband in his usual attire holding our cute little Shravansh in his arm.

Let me introduce you all to our symbol of love, our baby Shravansh. He is duplicate of Akash with same features but yes he does have my nature. It is his second birthday.

"mumma help!! i can't tie my hairs" Aira pouted entering the room huffing in frustration.

Did I tell you all that it is not just Shravansh's birthday but Aira's too they both are born in the same day and today she will turn 15. My baby has grown soo fast.

This day is most memorable day of my life, I will always be thankful to get both of them. My bundle of joy.

"Sit here" I asked and braided her hairs, she is litrally looking like a princess.

"mumma hair" Shravansh was clutching his hair, indicating that he wants the same.

"Do you want a hair style too baby" I cooed.

He nodded in response, we chuckled in response at his innocence.

"Dada why don't you make his hairstyle" Aira commented.

"yeah sure! lets go Shravu you dad will make your hairstyle today" Akash kissed his cheeks and made him sit infront of the mirror.

Akash combed his hairs and applied a bit of gel, both of them were looking alike with same attire and hairstyle.

"now you are looking like your Dada" Akash smiled proudly at his work.

"Dada best" Shravansh giggled.

"Oh now your Dada is best? what about your mumma" Shravanya made a fake sad pout to tease him.

"Yes Shravu you even forgot your big sister" Aira joined her too.

Poor Shravu was looking at both of them with a confused look on his face, he turned towards his Dad helplessely as if saying please help me from this situation.

Akash burst out laughing when he saw his son's helpless face. 

"Okay ladies don't tease my baby and don't be jealous you both. Of course, he loves me more" he smirked at both of them and walked away with him, leaving us stunned.