Acceptance 6

Flashback..

A little girl was smiling at her mother who was holding her hands.

" Mumma I want ice cream " she asked in her cute baby voice.

" Baccha we would have some other day see today it's too crowded " she kneeled infront on the girl and said cupping her cheeks.

" No I want to eat it now. Please" the girl replied making doe eyes.

"OK wait in the car I am bringing it" she smiled at her.

The girl's eyes sparkled with excitement.
She saw her mother who unbuckled her seatbelt and went to fulfill her demand.

Her mother was smiling at her and was passing the road when suddenly a car came towards her in full speed before she could react it hit her.

"MUMMA!!" The little girl screamed. She saw her mother lying in the middle of the road in pool of her own blood.

Tears streamed down her cheeks she tried to remove the seat belt, she wanted to go near her but she was helpless.

Few people gathered near her mother they called the ambulance and saw her struggling with the seat belt.

" Do you know her beta?" A lady came near her and asked softly.

"Sh..she is my Mum..mumma" the girl shuttered.

They took her along with her to the hospital . People were rushing in the hospital she saw her mother lying on the stretcher covered in blood. She wanted to go towards her, to touch her but the lady was holding her.

A man came rushing in the hospital with bloodshot eyed and disheveled clothes. He saw the little girl sobbing he went towards her and held her arms in his strong grip.

"What did you do know?" He roared at her.

She flinched at his voice and started crying even more.

"What are you doing? This kid is already scared" the same lady tried to lossen the grip.

"I am warning you if anything happens to her I would never forgive you" he warned her jerking her hand away which was already bruised due to his grip.

"Papa.."she slowly said but was rudely intrupted

"Don't you dare to call me that" he gritted his teeth.

Finally the OT door opened and a doctor came out.

He ran towards the doctor and asked.
"How is my wife doctor?"

"I am sorry we tried our best but couldn't save her" he replied slowly.

He felt weak in his knees and stumbled a few steps. He felt like someone pulled the ground under his feet.

His eyes turned red with anger towards his daughter , regret and guilt for not saving her on time.

"I despise you the most you snatched my wife from because of you she is not with us anymore. I hate you Adhira" he growled at her face.

The little girl couldn't stop herself from crying . She didn't lose just her mother but also her father that day.

The scene then changed where the girl was a teenager now.