ear buds (chap. 14)

june 11th 2:27pm

fionas pov

          Stupid. Stipid was all I could describe him as, Rachel didn't even need to tell me, I already knew what had happened. She was fine but Aaron, that stupid mf can't do anything right.I called her and parked the car, I was half expecting for him to be laying dead on a hospital bed. The other half of me was thinking that he was sitting in a wheelchair because he got into a car accident and he broke a collarbone and leg. That was the best I could think of, wasn't far of though.

          I was crossing the street and almost got hit by a car, because I was deep in my thoughts, I flashed the guy a middle finger. That guy was good looking and I suddenly regretted it. He flashed me a smirk and my frown only deepened and the regret quickly vanished. Bro did not just almost crash into and flash me a smirk, seems like that one group of guys in high school, what were their names again? I- my thoughts were interrupted as the elevator door opened DING. I walked in and pressed floor 2.

---

          So both my guesses were kind of right, he was on the hospital bed, but he broke his collarbone and his right arm. That fat as bimbo- wait but he's skinny.. "Yo," I heard Rachel call from behind me. "Hey where were you?" "washroom, they let you in yet?" "Nah," "same." she quickly replied. "Vikki didn't come, did she," I looked at her for a good five seconds, and gave her a look as if to say you think? She gave me a shrug and pulled out her phone, I watched her text someone, and a smirk emerged on my face. "Who you texting?" I said with a smug look on my face. "Leave me alone," she turned around and stuck her tongue out at me. I stuck it out right back. she then turned around and was now wearing her earbuds and listening to her old music taste. Meh. I scanned the hallway, it was dark and there were sounds of monitors beeping. I watched as a nurse walked out of a room, I ran up to her and miraculously somehow tripped on my own foot. Dumb, I know. "Are you ok dear?" I quickly scrambled up to my feet. "Im fine thanks, umm.. is it possible to visit someone right now?" "what room honey," "217" she didn't respond and walked down the hallway, towards the room. she entered and closed the door behind her, I wait impatiently for the nurse to come out.