dinner (chap. 4)

june 10th 7:14pm

*knock knock*

         "WHO'S THERE?" andrew screams."oh.. uh its just rachel" she says."oh.. my bad" andrew says. "do you want us to cook dinner since youre... busy?" fiona says. behind the door, charlize blushed 7 shades of a deep red. andrew calls out "yea that would be great, thanks". "no problem." rachel says. after andrew thinks rachel and fiona leave the vicinity of the door, he says to charlize "would you like to get busy?". "oh my god i can't" fiona whispers from behind the door. "i-um- no im okay" charlize says. "okay" andrew replies. 

          "finally done?" asked rachel. "damn how long were yall at it" aaron says. "shut up aaron, go make out with vikki" charlize says. at that, andrew chuckles and nods approvingly while aaron turns pink.

           "what did you guys make for dinner"? Nolan asked. "we made fillet mignon, rib eye pork, caesar salad, lava cake and crème brûlée.'' Fiona says sarcastically. "The pressure is on '' says Rachel fixing her ponytail. Arya walks in through the door. "HEY GURLIE WE CAN GET ALL THE HELP WE NEED RIGHT NOW" rachel screams across the room like a macho man. Rachel, Arya and Fiona are going ham. They are cooking and baking like it's a competition, spatulas and pans flying everywhere. "OW! MY HEAD" charlize exclaims. "omg are you ok? '' Rachel asks, pausing her frenzy in the kitchen. "not really.." charlize replies. "OMG ARE YOU OK '' Andrew shrieks. "HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? DO YOU HAVE A CONCUSSION" he continues on and on. "ANDREW! I'm fine.'' Charlize says. "okay..'' Andrew says. "omg calm down it's just a spatula andrew '' Aaron groans. "how would you like if i threw a spatula at vikki?'' Andrew says with a deadly calm. "nevermind.." Aaron mutters under his breath. "GUYS DINNER IS READY" Fiona and Rachel say in unison. "Ok guys for real, what did you make?" Nolan says. "We made a nacho salad, baked salmon, baked potatoes, caesar salad, guacamole and gnocchi," Rachel says. "Omg did you make gnocchi for me?" Charlize says dreamily. "Yass," Fiona replies. "Omg this tastes sooooooo good" madison moans. arya and fiona smiled so hard it looked like it hurt. 

          "why aren't you eating?" asked andrew. rachel didnt notice he was talking to her, she'd opened up a cooking show on nexflix. fiona and arya droped there forks and spoons and walked over and collapsed onto the couch just like rachel had a few minutes ago. "its fine you guys eat first were just going to lie down for a minute-" she said her voice trailing off. "I LITERALLY HATE SUE" screamed arya at the top of her lungs scaring everyone. "OMG SHE IS A FREAKING KAREN ISTG" said fiona. "WHY IS SHE TARGETING POOR BETH" said rachel who looked like she was about to cry. "weirdos" muttered vikki under her breath, "talk about it" said olivia. rachel shot both of them a death glare, "sorry wifey" said olivia in a sweet innocent tone. rachel's attention shifted to vikki. she picked up her croc, so did vikki. she threw the croc and hit vikki in the nuts, "bro wtf" said vikki, "you do realise im not a guy right-"