Chapter 2

The clock was ticking as the gang prepared to execute their plan to steal the coveted Golden Star. It was nightfall when the gang arrived at the venue for the highly anticipated gala event. The grand building loomed before them, its elegant facade bathed in soft, golden light. The air was filled with excitement and anticipation as they parked their sleek, black vehicles in the shadows nearby.

Their mission for the evening was clear: to gain a clear blueprint of the location so that they could plan ahead of time. They needed to gather knowledge of the security systems, guards, traps, and, most importantly, the prize that would be awarded at the end of the night. It was crucial for their success that they were well-informed and prepared for any obstacles that may come their way.

Jirou and Bakugou were a study in contrast as they worked on infiltrating the upcoming gala. Jirou, ever the picture of composure, perched on a high branch overlooking the sprawling estate. Her fingers danced effortlessly over a tablet as she expertly hacked into the mansion's security systems.

Bakugou, on the other hand, paced restlessly at the foot of the tree, his loud voice a stark contrast to Jirou's quiet efficiency. 'How's it going?' he barked, his impatience evident.

"We're making progress," Jirou replied calmly, ignoring his tone. "The security systems are fairly robust, but nothing I can't handle."

Bakugou scoffed. "You'd better do more than just 'handle' them. We need a clear blueprint of this place before the gala. We don't want any surprises when we go in."

"Relax, Dynamite," The girl with the unruly purple hair that cascaded down her shoulders in defiant waves gave an amused retort. "I'm not one for surprises."

Their task was clear—to gain an intimate understanding of the estate's security measures, guards, and any potential traps that might hinder their future heist. As Jirou delved deeper into the gala's systems, she began to uncover a labyrinthine web of sensors, cameras, and motion detectors. However this was only the beginning.

"It looks like they're expecting us," she muttered to Bakugou. "There are more guards than I'd like."

Bakugou snarled. "That's why we're doing this now. The more intelligence we have, the better prepared we'll be."

"Spotted another camera on the north wall," Bakugou reported to Jirou. "Heavy security presence there as well."

"Acknowledged," Jirou replied. "I'll adjust the plan accordingly."

With each piece of intelligence they gathered, their understanding of the mansion's security measures grew. Jirou plotted the location of every guard, camera, and sensor onto a digital map.

As the night wore on, Jirou and Bakugou made their way into the main house, undetected. They carefully avoided the guards and cameras, their movements as fluid as shadows. Inside, they searched for any indication of where the fabled 'Golden Star,' the target of their upcoming heist, would be hidden during the gala.

"Nothing yet," Jirou whispered, pausing in a darkened corridor.

Bakugou's frustration grew. "We're running out of time. If we don't find it soon, we'll have to come up with another plan."

~~

As the night wore on, Ashido noticed an overly vigilant guard patrolling near the main target area. Undeterred, she shifted her focus to charming him, using her playful demeanour to distract him from his duties. With practiced ease, she manoeuvred the guard away from the scene, engaging him in a flirty conversation. Her sassy remarks kept him amused, effectively diverting his attention from the impending threat posed by her comrades.

All the while, Ashido's sharp eyes scanned the venue, taking note of hidden cameras, infrared sensors, and other security measures. She memorised the location of secret passages and potential escape routes. The knowledge she was gathering would prove invaluable once they executed their daring heist.

But her mission was not without its challenges. Occasionally, Ashido's friends would slip up or encounter unexpected obstacles that threatened to expose their plan. It was then that her true nature emerged. She swiftly and cleverly intervened, drawing attention away from her accomplices and creating opportunities for them to recover.

With unwavering determination, Ashido continued her reconnaissance, moving through the venue like a shadow, observing and analysing the environment. Her motherly instinct towards her team members drove her to ensure their safety and success. She reminded them of the importance of patience and precision, emphasising the need to wait for the ideal moment to strike.

As the night turned into dawn, Ashido's work was far from complete. She had made significant progress but still needed to fill in the gaps in her knowledge. She knew that time was of the essence and resolved to redouble her efforts.