Girlstrip

A- Lucy, what do you think of a girlstrip? You, Nyla and me.
L- uhm I don't know, it would mean that i have to leave Ava. i would really like to go with you guys.
N- but Tim can look after Ava right?
L- I think he wouldn't mind. But i cant expect that from him. He isn't the father of Ava like welsey and james are the fathers of your kids.
A- Hold on.

Angela grabbed her phone and started calling Tim.

L- What are you doing? Angela!
T- Hey Ange, what's up?
A- So Nyla and I were thinking about a girlstrip with Lucy. But lucy is afraid to ask if you could watch Ava, while we are away. She thinks it is to much to ask. Because Ava isn't really your daughter.
T- What of course i could watch Ava. We are living together. And I already told Lucy that Ava feels like my own. So please plan your girlstrip, she deserves this.
A- Thank you Tim, I knew you would agree.

With that they ended the call. Lucy gave Angela death stares while she was calling Tim. And Nyla just sat there trying not to laugh at how Lucy looked at Angela.

L- Did you really have to call him?
A- Of course, I had to prove to you that he was okay with it. So ladies where are we going?
N- I heard such beautiful things from Angela about Mexico. So we could go to Mexico.
A- Yess! I would love to show you around.
L- I think it is settled then. Mexico it is.

The ladies planned their trip in the time they had left from their lunch break. It would be a last minute trip and they would be gone for four days. They had planned the trip to happen in three weeks. After shift they went to Sergeant Grey to ask permision for two days off. They only needed to ask for two days, because all of them didn't work on the weekends. They all had kids So they had the weekends off. They fortunately all got those days off. Later that night they all got together with their families for dinner. And the ladies could reserve a room at the resort and buy plane tickets. They all had to now was waiting.

It was still 2 days till they were leaving, but it was the last full day they were with their family. Lucy was packing while Tim was putting Ava to bed.
L- Are you sure you are okay with me leaving for four days? I can always say I'm sick.
T- No please Lucy, I got this. You deserve a few days of with your friends.
L- But still you have Ava to take care of.
T- I got this Luce. When you were in a coma, Ava and I were doing great.
L- okay, but are you okay with going without sex for that long?
T- oh when you are putting it like that... No really I'm just joking. Lucy don't worry so much. Just go, you deserve this.
L- okay okay, I'm all packed so I can just relax, before Angela and Nyla abduct me.
T- I know a way you can relax.
L- oh do tell.
T- it involves with you just laying on bed, and me between your legs. Giving you the pleasure you deserve.

Tim pulled Lucy in for a passionate kiss. And just like that he helped Lucy relax for the night.

Lucy woke up the next morning all cuddled up to Tim. Not long after Ava joined them. They all had breakfast together, and soon after Tim and Ava had to leave for school.
L- Ava honey, can mommy please have a big hug before I leave?
Ava- of course mommy! I'm going to miss you so much.
T- but we are going to have so much fun Ava. Mommy will be jealous when she hears what we all did.
L- oh please don't have to much fun without me.
Ava- I can't promise that mommy.

Ava gave Lucy a big, loving hug, and Tim gave Lucy a kiss goodbye.
T- Luce, please have fun. We got this.
L- yea I know. I love you both so much. And I can't wait to see you on monday.

Lucy was interrupted by a honk of a car. It was Angela in the car with Nyla.
A- come on we have a flight to catch.
N- get in, let's get this vacation started.
L- let me just say goodbye to my boyfriend and child before you abduct me to Mexico.
A- oh just shut up, you will enjoy it.

Lucy got in the car after she put her suitcase in the back. And they made their way to the airport.

A- don't you just love the heatwave you get when you get out of the plane.
N- I have to say, I do enjoy this heat.
L- I'm starting to appreciate you dragging me to go on this trip with you guys.
A- good, because we have a lot of all inclusive drinking to do. And tomorrow I'm showing you around Mexico City for a bit. But for now let's just relax by the pool.
L- love the plan, but no alcohol for me because-
N- oh are you pregnant?
A- omg tell me it's true!
L- sorry to disappoint you guys, but still not pregnant. Just not drinking alcohol while Tim and I are trying.
A- okay, that is a valid reason. I hope im going to be a aunty soon.

It was day two of their trip, it was now Saturday. That meant Ava and Tim both had a day off. And they could have a full day of fun. Tim got Ava a little police officer costume. He had given her the costume last night and she didn't want to take it off when she had to go to bed. But eventually Tim got her to take it off.

Ava was sleeping in Tim and Lucy's bed. He had made a promise with Ava it was just until mommy was back home. He was woken up by an excited Ava. She wanted to play police officers.
Ava- daddy, wake up wake up wake up!
T- I'm awake Ava. Now give me some cuddles.

Without opening his eyes he pulled Ava in for some cuddles. But felt something strange around her waist.
T- what... are you already dressed in your uniform?
Ava- of course daddy. I have my gun and cuffs on my belt.
T- you are going to be a great officer when you are older.
Ava- so what are we going to do today?
T- what do you think about having donuts as breakfast.
Ava- omg donutsss!!!  Yayyy!!

Tim got dressed in his plain clothes. And they went out to go get some donuts, a coffee for Tim and a warm chocolate milk for Ava.
T- so little boot, which hand do you use when you are shooting with your "gun"?
Ava- I think my right hand.
T- you mean the hand you have your cup in?
Ava- yes why daddy?
T- this is your first lesson to become a police officer, you always keep your gun hand free. So if you are holding a cup you keep it in your left hand, in your case.
Ava- okay daddy. Do you have another lesson?
T- yes of course, you know mommy would always call them the Tim tests. Because with mommy I would always test if she knew it. And with you I'm teaching it to you. And later on mommy tried to give me lesson. So she called it a Lucy lesson.
Ava- really but what is my next lesson.
T- so if you are driving in the shop, you always have to look out at where you are. So if something happens you can always call on the radio on where your location is.