Amber alert

The couple was happy, they have been trying for a baby for a few weeks now. And they know that it would not happen immediately. So they did there best to make the chance of Lucy getting pregnant higher. Lucy was back at work. She missed the station, and loves to be working again. Today at the station Tim stood near the front desk. When he heard someone asking for a Lucy Chen. It took his attention, why was anyone looking for his girlfriend. Was it a CI? Or someone from her past. Tim couldn't wait any longer, so he went to find out what was happening.

T- hey sir, can I help you?
Ad- No I'm just looking for Lucy Chen. I heard she is working at this station.
T- may I ask what your name is?
Ad- It's Adam Perroz, I'm the-
T- the father of Ava.
Ad- yes, so where can I find Lucy? You know her, otherwise you wouldn't know Ava.
T- uhm she is on patrol right now. I will just go back there for a while, checking if she is okay to come to the station.
Ad- alright, hurry I don't have all day.

Tim went a few feet away from Adam. So Adam couldn't hear what he was saying over the radio to Lucy.
T- officer Chen, what's your status?
L- officer Bradford, Thorsen and I are riding on the streets, what is it?
T- I have mister Perroz here, he seems angry.
L- wait you mean a-
T- yes Adam. He wants to see you.
L- tell him I can't and won't see him. It's done! After everything he put me through.
T- okay, please be save out there.
L- copy that, thank you so much Tim.

Tim walked back to Adam.
T- I'm sorry she can't speak with you. She also asked me to tell you that she doesn't want to see you. And after everything you put her through, she is really done.
Ad- what she can't do that. I wanna see my daughter. Is this even legal?
T- because Lucy is the only parent of Ava that is registered, she legally can deny for you to see Ava.
Ad- oh shut up, no one asked you!
T- but sir, I jus-

Before Tim could finish his sentence he got a fist on his face. Adam had punched Tim in the face. Adam wanted to punch again. But was soon restrained.

Lucy and Tim went home, Tim got Lucy up to speed of what Adam had said. But Lucy didn't really hear everything because her mind was elsewhere. She had a feeling tonight was probably a positive test. She didn't had a big appetite, her breasts were sore and she was tired. After they started trying she only tested once, it was negative of course. But seeing that she really wasn't pregnant, was really painful. Tonight she had a good feeling.

They had dinner with Ava, Tim gave Ava a bath. While Lucy was cleaning the kitchen. After they both put Ava to bed, and did their little routine. Tim and Lucy went and cuddled on the couch.
L- you know I have a good feeling about tonight?
T- and why is that my love?
L- I've had these symptoms. And I really think it's real.
T- then what are we waiting for? Let's get you peeing on a test.
L- yea, but I really don't want to get my hopes up. Last time it was really painful.
T- I know honey, but maybe your feelings are right. And if it isn't positive. It won't be the ending of the world. We still have time.
L- okay, you are right.

They went to their bathroom, and Lucy did the test. While waiting they had mixed feelings. They were excited, anxious and really nervous. It was when they looked at the results their excitement was replaced with sadness. It was another negative test. Lucy was devastated. Without talking, she went to bed. Tim went and laid next to her. He tried to cuddle her, but Lucy turned her back to him. Tim gave Lucy the space she needed. Also staying close if she needed him.

The next day Lucy still wasn't her sunny self. They had dropped Ava off at school. And went to work. They went to work like normal. Lucy was on patrol with Celina. And Tim was working from his office. In the afternoon Tim would pick Ava up from school. So he got his stuff, and drove to her school.

He waited for Ava to coming running out of the school. He waited longer then he was used to. Normally Ava was one of the first kids. It wasn't until he saw older children coming outside, that he began to worry. He went inside to look for Ava's classroom. He found her teacher.
T- excuse me, I am here to pick up Ava Chen. But I didn't see her coming outside.
Teach- yes, uhm that is right, she was picked up earlier by her father.
T- wait her father?
Teach- yes he said that miss chen forgot to mention it because she is busy with work.
T- her father hasn't been in Ava her life since- well since her whole life. He just came by the station yesterday, demanding to see his daughter, and you just gave her to him, with out permission from her mother.
Teach- yes, I'm sorry. We didn't know. And he was just so convincing.
T- fack, okay uhm bye.

Tim walked outside and immediately called Angela.
A- what's up Timothy.
T- Angela I need you, to find everything you can about Adam Perroz.
A- who is he?
T- he is the father of Ava. And he kidnapped her.
A- what how?
T- he picked her up from school, after I told him yesterday, that he couldn't see his daughter because Lucy said so.
A- okay I'm on it. I will call grey. What did Lucy say?
T- I haven't called her yet. So please help me. And I am calling Lucy now.
A- okay I got your back Tim.

Tim hung up the phone and called Lucy.
L- hey did you pick up my baby?
T- uhm about Ava.
L- oh no Tim, I don't like how you sound. What happened?
T- so Adam picked Ava up early from school. And I don't know where he is. I already asked Lopez to look for them.
L- he did what. Oh my facking god. I'm going to kill that bastard.
T- I know honey. Lopez and grey are putting a team on it. I'm coming to you now.
L- Tim, I can't lose her. You and Ava are the only ones I have.
T- please Lucy, that won't happen.

Tim and Lucy were on the station. Everyone was working on this case. An amber alert was send out. And Grey had put a lot of officers and detectives on this case because Ava was also important for him. They had a strong lead, Angela and Nyla were going to follow it. Tim and Lucy were station bound.