Heal

They were seated at the couch, Lucy asleep in his arms. He felt so bad for her, that she had to go trough this alone. And with all the thoughts she had. Scared of Tim being mad at her. He stayed like this for 20 minutes. Until he realized that Ava had to be picked up. He carried Lucy to their bed. After that he called Angela.
A- hey Tim, how is Lucy?
T- she is okay now. It hurts seeing her like that. And I hate to ask this.
A- what do you need Tim?
T- I know you are busy with Jackson and all, but could you please pick up Ava. I don't want to leave her alone.
A- yes of course. I understand how hard this can be. What about Ava staying with auntie Angela for a few days? So that you two can rest and heal from the loss you had.
T- oh ange that would be great. I will pack a bag for Ava. You can pick it up on the way from school to your house.
A- sure, if it means that I can help you. And please know that you can always ask me for help.
T- thank you Angela, I really appreciate it.

That was settled. He could fully focus on Lucy now. He immediately went and packed a bag for Ava. He even had put one of his shirt in her bag. Because he knew that after that one time she slept in his shirt, that she loved it. When he was done packing, there was a knock on the door. He quickly went to the door to open it. It was Angela. Ava was seated in the car.
T- thank you so much for doing this Angela.
A- serious no problem. Is this everything?
T- yes I packed one of my shirts, because sometimes she likes to sleep in those. And I packed her favorite bedtime story and some toys.
A- okay, then I will be going.
T- wait I want to say something to Ava real quick.
A- okay.

He ran to the car and opened the car door.
Ava- daddy I'm so excited for my sleepover. But I wished that mommy and you could come with me.
T- I'm sorry lovie, but mommy is a bit sad. And she needs some time to heal. But this doesn't mean daddy and mommy don't love you anymore. We love you so much, and we are going to miss you. And we want you to have a fun time with auntie Angela. Okay?
Ava- okay daddy. I love you guys also very much.
T- I'm glad that I can be your daddy, lovie-dovie. Now go have fun with auntie Angela.

Tim walked back to the door. He waved Ava and Angela goodbye before entering the house again. He made some tea for Lucy, as he thought she would probably wake up soon. He took the cup of tea to their room and put it on her nightstand. He went and laid down next to her. Pulling her in for some cuddles.
L- I missed you already. Were did you go?
Lucy said still half asleep.
T- I'm sorry that I left you. I had to take care of something. But I'm all yours.
L- what time is it even?
T- it's 4.00pm you slept for over 2 hours already.
L- wait what. We need to pick up Ava. She had probably been waiting for an hour.
T- take it easy Lucy. Ava is being taken care of.
L- what where is she?
T- she is with auntie Angela. I asked ange to pick her up, and she proposed for Ava to stay for a few days.
L- but-
T- you need to rest and heal. I packed Ava a bag and Angela picked it up just then. I told Ava we love her so much. So you don't have to worry about anything. I also took a few days off.
L- but everything is fine, you didn't have to do that.
T- not everything is fine. You are still all up in your head about the whole situation. And I, I just want to be there for you. To show you how much I love you. And even if we are not expecting a child for now, nothing will change the amount of love for you. We will get our time. And I'm just glad that you brought Ava in my life. She feels like she is my daughter.
L- I'm scared Tim. What if I can never give you a child.
T- then it wouldn't matter. I have Ava and she is already enough.
L- really?
T- yes, even though she doesn't have the same blood. I see her as my own.

The next 3 days were relaxed. Tim and Lucy just spent time together. And talked everything trough. Lucy was feeling much better now. She was also coming back to work in a few days. Today they were going to pick up Ava from Angela. They knocked on the door, and were received by Wesley with Jackson in his arms.
W- come in.
Ava- uncle Wesley is that my mommy and daddy?
W- it sure is pumpkin.
Ava- mommy, daddy I've missed you so much. But I also had so much fun!

The little girl ran towards her parents and embraced them with a big hug.

L- are you ready to go home, honey?
Ava- yes I missed you and daddy. Could I please sleep between you tonight? Just for one night?
T- of course lovie.
L- oh you are very weak Bradford.
T- what, how can I say no. After missing one of my favorite girl for three days.

The night went just as Ava wished. Her laying between her parents. And Tim approved it for two nights after that. Lucy kept teasing Tim that he had a weak spot for Ava.

Lucy and Tim sneaked out of bed to the living room. It was still too early for them to go to sleep. So they cuddled up on the couch and watched some tv. After a while Lucy said something.
L- Tim?
T- yes Luce?
L- do you want to start trying for a baby?
T- I mean, yea but I don't want to rush anything. And it's okay if you don't get pregnant right away.
L- so why don't we try it now?
T- I mean I do miss naked time with you. But are you still on the pill?
L- no I didn't start again after the miscarriage. So wanna start now?
T- okay...but Ava is lying in our bed.
L- let's just do it here.
T- okay...wait what if Ava will wake up.
L- she won't and otherwise we would hear it.
T- okay come here sexy.
L- but lesson for next time. Don't let our daughter sleep between us.
T- I've learned my lesson. Tomorrow she will sleep in her own bed. And we can enjoy some more naked time in our bed.

Tim pulled Lucy in for a kiss, that kiss became heated. He had pulled Lucy on his lap now. He changed out of his shirt and threw it on the ground. Then it was time for Lucy's shirt to come off. Because they were already in their pyjama's Lucy didn't had a bra on.
T- oh did I missed your breast. (He smirked)
He took them in his hands before he went and sucked her nipples. After that he gave her kisses on her breast to her shoulder, neck and back to her lips.

L- okay screw the foreplay, I need you in me now.
T- yes ma'me.
That being said they immediately removed there pants.
T- are you ready?
L- for you always.
Tim entered Lucy. Lucy was on top so she lowered herself up and down. They went on with it for about an hour. They both had multiple orgasms. It was hard to keep quiet. Even if Ava wouldn't wake up. They still had to be quiet. They stayed on the couch for a while. Lucy in his arms, them being all sweaty. When they calmed down they put there clothes back on and went to bed.