N°17

[12:45 pm]

Finally lunchtime.

The second Jinah drifted away from Jennie before fourth period, she was very close to turning around and walking Jennie to her class. However, attending Biology class to save her grades was slightly more important. Even though she's claimed she doesn't care about her future, she doesn't want to flunk and repeat her senior year, with or without Jennie by her side.

Imagine being a super senior.

Embarrassing!

Jinah had sent Jennie a text message that she'll pick her up at her Physics class. By the time she reaches the classroom, students are still going out one by one until there is no one left. She waits for the occult girl to walk out, but the teacher is the last one to leave. Before the door closes on her, she holds it open and pokes her head inside.

No sign of the blonde brunette.

Hmm, that's weird.

Did she leave early?

Surely, she would've texted me.

Jinah double-checks her phone and sees that Jennie hasn't replied or read her text message. Strange. This isn't like her. While she does like giving the younger girl a hard time and making her beg for her attention, Jennie usually lets her know when something comes up.

The raven has a feeling.

And it's not the good kind.

Jinah starts calling her phone while striding down the hallways, frantically turning her head around in case she catches sight of her. The call is sent to voicemail. Jinah tries calling her a couple of more times, but they fail to reach Jennie. She's too busy looking for Jennie that she doesn't realize a buff guy bumping into her. She bounces off his body and takes a few steps back.

"Wonho, have you seen Jennie? She's not answering any of my texts or calls."

He scratches his cheek as he ponders about it. "Not really, no. She didn't show up to Physics class, so I assumed she went home early."

"What? No, she didn't—fuck, okay." She tries to not let her nerves get the best of her. "Text me if you see her."

Wonho nods in agreement before parting ways.

Jinah hurriedly hunts down for the goth girl in every corner of the school, inside and out. She spends most of the lunch period searching for Jennie, asking people if they've seen her around. Each time they say no, her anxiety spikes up. She calls her phone eight more times and sends twenty text messages. All of them are left unanswered.

They were literally together all morning until they had to split up for different classes.

What the hell happened after they separated?

Dammit, she should've walked her to her class.

The one section she hasn't checked is the girls' locker room. They hardly hang out in there since none of them have gym class, so there was no point in going in there. Although, it does make a great place for quickies. Either way, she has a feeling Jennie might be.

However, an obstacle stands in her way.

"Hey, baby."

The bimbo cheerleader blocks the entrance to the locker rooms.

"What is it, Sora?" Jinah hisses. She is not in the mood to play her little games.

"In a hurry?"

"It's none of your business."