dear jacob.

Dear jacob,

How the fuck did I get here?

°°°
"It hurts to see you so depressed and worried. I need you to get yourself together so I can stop hurting."

"Okay, I'm sorry...."

"You go from being so excited to start a new life to worrying yourself to death. I can't take it anymore."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize..."

"Ever since you declined that job you've been nothing but negative and I can't take it anymore."

"But I just declined it last night...."

"And you've been negative ever since!"

"I'm sorry, can you be more specific so I don't do it again?"

"I told you, I can't wait to buy a house with land and move you in and you did nothing but bring up the negatives and say no we can't."

"I.... just said the interest rates are really high and I don't think we can afford...."

"Well, you're making fucking minimum wage now and you're making it!"

"N-no, I make 44... "

"Well I make more. And together we can make a lot of money."

"But I don't want to teach anymore... "

"THEN DONT FUCKING TEACH. I have never said you HAVE to teach."

"No, but I am worried that we might not make enough to meet these expectations that you have..."

"I don't want to argue with you."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

"I just wish you would fucking trust me. I am putting a lot of fucking trust in you."

"Okay.... I'm sorry...."
°°°

.....and then I remember that I've never given you a reason to not be able to trust me and you've given me every reason to not trust YOU.