Catherine: No! No, no, no, no no.

(The arcade cabinet flashes off the word, "Win" in blue, purple, and pink)

Michelle: Hurray! I won!

Marshal: Oooh, you almost had her.

Catherine: I'm never gonna travel the world!

Generous: Sure, you will, Catherine.

Thunder: You're lucky this is only a game, Cath. You'd never beat her if this were for real!

Michelle: Oh, is that so?

Thunder: Yeah, that's so. In fact, if she had the money, she'd race you around the world right now!

Catherine: Thunder, please....

Michelle: Oh, no, you can't!

Thunder: Oh, yes she can!

Horse: (Sees them arguing) Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Ferret: Oh, don't be ridiculous. It's too dangerous.

Stoat: Come on. Who would suspect toons like them?

Ferret: No, it's out of the question.

Horse: (Angrily) Listen, here! If you think I'm going to let you botch up this deal like you did the last one...

Ferret: Must you keep reminding me?! I underestimated Fernando! It won't happen again!

Horse: You bet, it won't! We're doing things my way this time! (She walks away to see the oc's and their lovers)

Michelle: Well, unless you inherit a fortune, Catherine, I guess we'll never know.

Ferret: Excuse us, but we couldn't help overhearing your conversation.

Horse: We were just wondering which one of you really would win a race around the world.

Thunder: Hmm, I would.

Maddie: (Playfully) Not a chance!

Magpie: I know. She could win.

Stoat: Would you like to make a little wager?

Ferret: (Strokes Generous' mane) Why not? I bet $1 million on this cutie.

(Generous sighs, bashfully, as the horse pinches Sun's cheek)

Horse: And I bet on this handsome gentleman.

Sun Winter: (Pushes her hoof away)

Catherine: Wait, $1 million? Uh, you're joking, right?

Ferret: Certainly not. We're quite wealthy and very bored. Allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Chunk, the stoat here is Hermine, the horse is Sugar and the magpie is Opal.

Generous: And we're the greatest oc's. And these are our dates.

(Their crushes giggle bashfully)

Sugar: The greatest oc's?! Oh, how adorable! Well, what do you say? Will you consider our little wager? A bet like this would add a little excitement to our lives.

Generous: Well, I'm game!

Sun Winter: You know what? Me, too!

All: What?!

Opal: Then, it's all set. We'll supply all the necessary provisions for you to race around the world, and the first one back gets $100,000.

Catherine: $100,000? This is fantastic.

(Later that night, back at her house, Catherine devises a plan to fool her mum)

Catherine: Come on, Marshal, help me out!

Marshal: Absolutely not! I refuse to be a part of this deception. (He walks back to his bed)

Catherine: Okay, how about this. You can have my chips and candy for two... Three weeks.

Marshal: Nah...

Catherine: Okay. Fine. A year.

Marshal: Promise?

Catherine: Yeah, I promise.

Catherine: Ok, Marshal, it's you and me. We just need mum to say, "Hello, Horris, I want Catherine and Marshall to meet me in Europe. Bye-bye." Is the tape recorder ready?"

(Marshal has recording tape wrapped around himself. He hides some of the tape behind his back)

Marshal: I think so. Are you sure, you wanna do this race?

Catherine: (Dials her mum's number) Absolutely. Besides, we'll be back before mum gets home.

Marshal: Do you realize it's 3:00 in the morning where mum is?

Catherine: Exactly. She'll be putty in my hands.

(Their mum is in her bedroom in Paris. While she is sleeping, her phone rings, forcing her to answer Catherine's call)

Catherine: Hello, mum?

Mrs. Willows: (Tiredly) Hello, Catherine. (Recognizes her daughter's voice) Catherine, what is it?

Catherine: (Crosses off "Hello" and her own name off the letter) Uh, I just missed the sound of your voice. Uh, so guess who's in the house right now, mum?

Mrs. Willows: (Face palming) I don't know, Catherine.

Catherine: Well, there's me and Marshal and dad whose name is...

Mrs. Willows: Horris?

Catherine: Very good, mum! (She crosses off her dad's name on the letter. Soon the letter having been crossed off of all names by Catherine) Well, that's about all I need. I, I mean, it's been good talking to you, mum. Bye-bye.

Mrs. Willows: Uh, Catherine?

Catherine: Bye-bye.

Mrs. Willows: Bye-bye. (She hangs up the phone)

Marshall: Now, what do we do?

Catherine: We edit the tape together, play it for dad, and we're on our way around the world!

To be continued