"You what?" Fate asked softly and 0_018 whined "life gonna die... right?" Fate was even more surprised, before sighing softly. She decided not to corrected 0_018's little mistake in speech. She was currently lifted off the ground, being held close. 0_018 looked a little freaked out and Fate asked nervously "you know about that?" 0_018 squeaked "Lunar would always boast about it- no not Lunar-! Why'd I say Lunar- The Great One-! Haha- The Great One!" Fate was concerned very fast.

"Are you okay...?" she asked softly 0_018 held her close even tighter and Fate grunted "I never believed it would actually happen- I- I thought he was joking! No, I didn't... I thought- I was all for it! Kill almost all the lowly's in one go! Easy! But now I met you- Lowly's are nice- no their stupid- but their nice- ARE YOU GOING TO DIE-!?" Fate shrank back and she said "hey hey-" Fate would like to panic along with 0_018.

She didn't want to make them more panicked though, "your going to die aren't you-!" 0_018 shrieked and Fate got her arms free and grabbed their face and pulled it towards her "hey, listen to me" Fate made them look her in the eye, cupping their face. "I'm not going to die" 0_018 whined softly and Fate sighed "listen, I'm not going to die, I don't need air to breath" 0_018 whined "but-" Fate said "I'm.Not.Going.To.Die" 0_018 was silent before saying "I don't know why I freaked out..." Fate looked their shaken body language.

They freaked out so fast, they went from fine to almost.... existential in a way.  'Lunar would always boast about it- no not Lunar-! Why'd I say Lunar- The Great One-! Haha- The Great One!' 'I never believed it would actually happen- I- I thought he was joking! No, I didn't... I thought- I was all for it! Kill almost all the lowly's in one go! Easy! But now I met you- Lowly's are nice- no their stupid- but their nice- ARE YOU GOING TO DIE-!?' Fate was beginning to feel more and more bad for 0_018. 

0_018 didn't pull away as Fate cupped her face "hey... okay, it's fine... okay?" 0_018 sniffled "but the cats died-" Fate sighed "yeah, they did. But I need you to take a deep breath-" Fate grunted and was cut off as 0_018 squeezed her with all the force they could, which was a lot, because they were a robot. 

"Ow-" Fate grunted "loosen your grip a little bit, okay- jeez-" Fate squirmed a bit 0_018 shook their head, refusing to let go. "N-no-" Fate teleported out and shook themselves out and said "ow..." 0_018 freaked "I hurt you-?! NO I'M SO STUPID- SORRY-" Fate looked at them in concern "seriously, are you okay?" Fate felt like she was witnessing a escalating mental breakdown. 

Which isn't good as you can imagine. 

"18, take a deep breath, okay, come on" Fate walked over again and 0_018 grabbed her again, Fate was relieved when they were a lot more gentle. Yet... something was definitely wrong, the way they were acting, "deep breathes" Fate said "In, come on" 0_018 shook their head "I-I-I don't breath" Fate felt their hands trembling and Fate said "you can mimic it, I'm sure" 0_018 shook their head.

Fate felt their back trembling like they were about to cry and Fate said softly "why not..?" 0_018 choked out "I'm scared- I- feel stupid-" Fate asked softly "why..?" 0_018 whined "this is insane! The cats died on the spot- why did I not care-?!" Fate said softly "well, you care now right-?" 0_018 shook their head "no no no- I care because of how crazy this is! 0_908 was right wasn't he- no- The Great One is lovely- but... that's not true- he's always been mean to everyone- but- I- is he really great...?" Fate realized then, that this is 0_018 realizing just how crazy Lunar really was to some extent.

It was sudden, but maybe the cats dying on the spot and her telling them to show remorse was the wake up call 0_018 needed.

"He's not great..." Fate said softly, cupping their face gently again, 0_018 entire body shook and Fate said softly "he lied to you... and all the Lunar's..." 0_018 was silent staring at Fate, hugging her close, Fate said softly "he has hurt many, 18..." 0_018 choked out "I don't like that name anymore-" their body trembling as they clung to Fate.

Fate felt like they were clinging onto her for dear life, "you don't?" Fate asked softly and 0_018 shook her head hand trembling and Fate sighed "that place was some weird cult..." 0_018's body stiffened up then before the clung on tighter.

"H-he blew me off a cliff-" they sobbed, shoving their face into Fate's shoulder. Fate stiffened "w-what?!" she asked in a alarm and 0_018 shook all over "I didn't like the chandelier- I kept seeing the trees-" Fate said in a hushed worried voice "18..." 0_018 sobbed "I kept seeing the branches- they were trying to grab me-!" Fate took a deep breath and said softly "I'll talk to Computer about that... okay, listen, 18... I'm not going to die, and no one's going to hurt you, okay?" 0_018 just kept crying into her shoulder, holding her tight like she'd disappear.

Fate's heart was shattering at the state this poor thing was in, "18-" 0_018 cut in "he said something weird too- said 'your sacrifice will not be in vain' like what does that mean- WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!" Fate was very creeped out by that and 0_018 shook her by the shoulders, which was awkward, because she was currently off her feet. What does that mean? Fate muttered "sounds like he's embracing being some cult leader... listen kid, your safe here, okay?" 0_018 just cried into her shoulder.

Fate was silent before saying "18-" 0_018 shook all over "I don't like that name anymore-" Fate was silent before asking softly "you wanna think of something else? You'll have plenty of time..." 0_018 was silent before saying "Luna?" Fate was silent before saying "Luna?" they nodded, face covered in tears and Fate wiped them gently.

"You sure you wanna just choose a name?" she asked softly and 0_018 was silent before saying "I like the name Luna..." Fate was silent before saying "Luna it is..." they were silent and Fate said awkwardly "never really got your gender, I kinda have been trying to be polite" they perked up and said "oh! Sorry, um, she/her!" Fate said softly "don't be sorry... it's okay... so you wanna be called Luna now?" Luna's hands shook slightly and she nodded softly.

Fate said softly "okay... I'll tell the others soon, you wanna sit down and process everything?" they were silent before nodding, they went to a couch and Fate grabbed them gently, pulling them over as they sniffled, she turned on the T.V, only to be met by... breaking news.

She watched, somehow they managed to open up the live, for some reason, only for it to be  looking over the chaos of the streets of New York, Fate watched people die and screaming and they instantly smashed the off switch on the remote. 

That is not what 0_018- sorry, Luna, needs right now. She's still getting used to that whole thing, though she respected it, she took it as a good sign, the number was... unnatural in a weird way. It felt more like naming farm animals then a individual, it's good for Lunar to try to cut ties with that.

Computer ran in and yelled "guys do not panic, I am scanning and things are not good right now-!" he shrieked and Fate jumped and Luna clung in. Fate sighed "I know..." Moon walked over and whined "the cats are sleeping" he climbed onto the couch and snuggled into Fate "dad says their sleeping but I think their dead-" Fate rubbed their back gently and Solar fell down the stairs with a series of smashes. 

He laid there on the floor for a moment before standing up and yelled"do not turn on the news-!" Fate grunted "already made that mistake, humanity is doomed, they are not standing up from this" Solar stared before saying "and your not freaking out because...? Oh who am I kidding, you're creation-" Fate cut in "oh trust me, I'm freaking out, but I don't want to scare Luna more, so..." Computer tilted his head "Luna?" Fate nodded "she decided to change her name" Solar grunted "she?! Okay, what sorcery are you using to get that Lunar to trust you?! Like I try to talk to them and they snarl and swipe at me!" Fate was silent for a moment.

Then she just shrugged "I've been kind-" Solar rubbed his temples "I've been nothing but nice to them! Look at them, their clinging to you for dear life!"  Fate looked at them before saying "yeah, their doing that" Solar grumbled "you know what, I don't care" Moon squeaked "someones jelly~" Solar gave him a glare before sighing "I'm not jelly, I'm just confused on how Fate managed to get 18- sorry, Luna, to like her so much" KC said walking in "oh, it's simply because Fate helped them through a breakdown seconds ago, you morons are screaming and Luna doesn't need that." Solar was silent and Fate yelled at KC "you saw that?!" KC shrugged "I heard it, peeked through over at you from the room, the poor thing. I didn't get in your way though, you were calming them down well" Nsheios yelled from on the chandelier "yeah, I saw it too" Fate's head snapped up at Nsheios.

Nsheios was laying on the chandelier like it was a comfy bed, "what are you doing on chandelier?!" Nsheios shrugged "I like high things!" Fate sighed, I'm just not going to question it.