9

Eclipse was struggling with something on his desk because he was relying purely on memory, and each time it failed. He cursed silently as the three slept wrapped in a blanket nearby, his blueprints were back at his original bunker, "don't even think about it" Computer said Eclipse sat up from his desk and decided.

He was going to be a idiot and go back.

"Eclipse I will not let you go back" Computer grunted and Eclipse said "how are you going to stop me, you can't go physical and force me" Computer said "think logically here, I don't want you too suffocate" Eclipse waved a hand dismissively "i'll be fiiinnnee" Computer said "plus that place is falling apart! The last thing I want is for you to fall through the floor into space, then who's gonna take care of Sun, Moon, and BloodMoon?" Eclipse rolled his eyes.

He was feeling extra stubborn today, "I'll be fine, in and out, easy" Computer scoffed "in and out? Is that so? Downloading files takes about an hour!" Eclipse grunts wrapping the kiddos up tighter, he knew they wouldn't wake up anytime soon and the fact they will be locked in this bunker room makes him unworried that he would escape anyway.

They should be fine, it's not hard to baby-proof this room which he had done recently. No chargers in arms reach, nothing that could kill them. Computer sighs "fine. It's clear your gonna be stubborn so you better make it quick" Eclipse opened the large steel door and made sure to close it behind him "uh huh" he said.

He still needs to fix the lights, the bunker was still dark. He mutters and walks up the creaking stairs wearily and steps into the sunlight, he squints against the bright light his eyes switching off night vision mode and adjusting to the light. He looked around and ran down the path, he had found out his older bunker was surprisingly close, an hour long walk to the teleporter. 

Computer

He was not at all happy about Eclipse's plan. He nervously followed Eclipse mentally, he's never really felt this way before.

He doesn't really care for people often.

Moon was more of a master that he feared and obeyed, Sun he saw as a moron, Lunar he really didn't care. He had thought he was incapable of caring, he just never cared. He never did. He thought perhaps it was something Moon added to gain control even more, but he didn't know for sure. 

When it came to Eclipse though... so far he's been the only one who's been truly nice to some extent, surprisingly, sure Sun is okay but he's never truly been nice. At this point the snarky attitude is a defense mechanism and a way too hide how self conscious he was about the fact he was an arcade machine, just trapped there.

 Stuck in a forever loop of watching the daycare and doing work.

The truth was, when Eclipse mentioned 'says the arcade machine!' during the little bicker session they had a while ago, it hurt Computer deeply. It had reminded him that he was trapped, that Moon had trapped him, Moon often didn't even act like he was a person even.

None of them did, 'oh Computer do this!' 'Oh Computer scan this!' 'Oh Computer blah blah blah!' constantly. Eclipse has given him his first ounce of freedom to some extent, when he connected to Eclipse he could now see out of the daycare and not have to search the web for that kind of stuff.

He had acted like seeing the forest for the first time wasn't magical, but to him it was magical. It had been his first time technically "out" of the daycare, he got to see it first hand, even if he was still in the arcade machine. Even if it was through Eclipse's eyes, and he was awe struck.