70

Fate

"Huh...?" she grunted turning over and Nsheios stood there, gently poking her. He looked to the side before whispering softly "I had another nightmare..." Fate mumbled softly "another one?" Nsheios nodded and Fate sighed softly "and you want me to...?" Nsheios muttered "I wanna sleep with you again..." Fate was silent before grumbling "I guess you can... I was just in the middle of a nightmare and you woke me up before it got... bad... so thank you for that" Nsheios asked "you have nightmares too?" Fate said softly "don't worry about it kid... come here."

So here Fate was again, being snuggled by Nsheios, Nsheios mumbled "I still don't like that the bugs are small" Fate sighed softly "that still bothers you?" Nsheios nodded "it's weird and creepy okay! Unnatural! I woke to, whatever those ants are supposed to be, wait, will they grow big again? I heard of this thing called seasons, will they grow big again?" Fate heard the excitement in Nsheios's voice and she gave him a pitiful look.

"No... sorry kiddo, I can tell you want something to be the same from your time" he was silent and Fate said "and if they turned big, we'd most likely have to run" Nsheios was still silent before murmuring "okay..." Fate snuggled him closer and Nsheios said "your nice, I like you... but you do remind me of someone..." Fate stiffened before asking "who?" Nsheios was silent before saying softly "I think it was a white version of you...? He wasn't mean, he just... well, he was grouchy" Fate was silent before whispering "you've met Star...?" Nsheios shrugged "he seemed quite frazzled, said a plan went wrong, something about a party? And that his twin was angry at him"  Fate was silent.

Her eye was wide before she asked nervously "what else did he say?" Nsheios yawned softly "well, he kinda just ran off after that, then ran into a wall, I asked him if he was okay and he waved me off and said 'ugh- fine, just uh- gonna try to explain to my twin, bye mysterious god of unknown origins!' and just ran off" Fate was silent.

"Oh..." Fate said softly and Nsheios said "your shoulders really stiff, is it hurting you...?" Fate sighed softly "just a tiny bit of pain, I must of pulled it or something, I don't know why it's suddenly hurting me" Nsheios tucked his wings in close to his body and he said "we should check it just in case, what if you reopened it somehow?" Fate sighed "it was a scar" Nsheios shrugged "well we should check anyway!" Fate grunted "fine..." she tiredly mumbled "got woken up only to deal with this..." Nsheios sighed softly "sorry..." Fate said "it's fine it's fine!" 

Nsheios sighed "the hoodies gonna have to come off" Fate mumbled sitting up "I have nothing to hide sadly" Nsheios grunted confused "sadly?" Fate put a finger in his face "shhhhhhhh, you wouldn't understand" Nsheios rolled his eyes and Fate pulled her hoodie off, irritated that this is where her night went.

"Well...." Nsheios said "that doesn't look normal-" Fate was instantly alarmed and looked at her shoulder, she gasped at the white specks around the scar... which she didn't want to look at... but still, this is probably bad. "Uhhhhh" Fate said and Nsheios took a deep breath before saying in a serious tone of voice "I'm getting Eclipse" Fate shrieked "no no- don't wake him up-!" Nsheios got up and said "I have no idea what's going on here, but this might be your equivalent of a infection" Fate said confused "but it scarred!" Nsheios grunted "well, that's not normal, I'm getting Eclipse" Fate growled softly.

This sucks. This is not how I wanted my night to go, Fate listened to the rain outside, still coming down fast and hard, a large boom of thunder made Fate jump slightly and she realized she was on edge, she took a deep breathe and let it out. 0_018 was startled awake from the thunder and they grunted "what the-! Huh...? Oh, your hoodies off" Fate grumbled softly and tiredly "yeah... that happened" 0_018 stood up and grumbled tiredly "I'm no longer tired after being startled awake... wait, what happened to your shoulder?" Fate sighed softly "I don't wanna talk about that..." however, Fate could tell 0_018 already figured out what happened.

No doubt Lunar probably took the fact that he killed her family and used it to boost their loyalty by boasting about it, the idea made Fate sick to her stomach and 0_018 asked "are you about to cry...?" Fate shook her head and grunted "n-no.." 0_018 watched her in concern and Eclipse burst in "Nsheios said there's somethings wrong with your shoulder!" he shrieked and Fate jumped.

"Chill!" Fate yelped "your gonna wake up the house!" Eclipse grunted walking over "let me see it" Fate looked to the side covering her shoulder "no" Eclipse sighed and gently pried Fate's hand off and he stared before saying "well... uh... I'll put disinfectant on it because I have no idea what to do" Fate grunted "wow" Eclipse swatted her lightly "shush, I got woke up to this! This is serious, Fate do you feel sick in any way?" Fate shrugged "no?" Eclipse sighed in relief "good, tell me if you feel even a tiny bit sick. Okay? OKAY?" Eclipse grabbed her uninjured shoulder and looked at her seriously.

"Got it-" Fate said, forgetting how scary a serious Eclipse can be at moments. "Good" Eclipse said letting go and clasping his hands together "I'm going to get disinfectant, Fate, I want the hoodie to stay off so we can see it, sound good?" Fate was even more irritated at the fact that now she couldn't wear her hoodie but she said "fine" Computer walked in grumbling tiredly "what is going on out here...? I heard screaming" Eclipse said "oh sorry, somethings just wrong with Fate's shoulder" Computer grunted "and you screamed about it-?" Eclipse grunted holding Fate close gently and carefully, Fate gave him a irritated look, Eclipse said "hey, I was worried!" Computer grunted rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Eclipse, it's three in the morning, you can't just scream like that-" Fate cut in "that's what I said!" 0_018 sat down on the couch next to Fate and sighed softly "when do you think the rains going to stop?" Eclipse's rays perked up "wait it's still raining? Oh, I dunno" Fate sighed softly, "you gonna let me go, or?" Eclipse said "no" Fate growled "fine then."