48

Eclipse was kinda just there with Fate sleeping next to him, Eclipse hoped to god another nightmare didn't come as soon as the other one. He sighed softly and looked around the house before settling back down, suddenly the big chaos filled family burst in through the front door screaming and Fate startled awake with a gasp and Solar ran in with groceries "hi Eclipse!" he yelled and Computer had Sun and Moon on his shoulders, holding them in place gently while holding groceries, bro can multitask. 

BloodMoon was clinging to Solar's leg and Lord Eclipse was a ball of anxiety as usual, Solar chuckled patting BloodMoon head as he put his bags on the cabinet and Eclipse looked at Fate feeling bad that he got woke up in such a way but Fate muttered in irritation and just turned over ignoring everyone. "Hey Solar" Eclipse sighed as he leaned over turning his body in ways a human wouldn't be able to so he could get a good look at them.

One of his rays twitched and Tuxedo ran over and jumped on the couch full speed running into his pants, he turned quickly and yelped hoping to god the cat didn't get a face full of metal by the force it ran into his pants, the last thing he wanted to do was explain to Sun, Moon, and BloodMoon what happened when something stopped moving and that they weren't actually asleep, but to his relief the cat staggered back and shook it's head before crawling on his lap and settling down.

Eclipse let out a sigh of relief and Fate had a look of confusion at what Tuxedo just did, "did that cat just run full speed into a robot?" he said in confusion and Eclipse sighed "yep" Fate frowned before turning over and ignoring people again. BloodMoon let go of Solar's light brown pants and ran at Eclipse "dad dad! Look look!" he climbed up Eclipse's pants quickly and KC settled down nearby watching amused. 

"What?" Eclipse asked BloodMoon softly and BloodMoon said "I found an ant, Solar explained what it was!" Eclipse smiled "is that so?" Eclipse looked over and noticed Fate curl up in a tight ball as though sad about something, he was silenter than before, no mumbles or grumbles, but Eclipse looked over at BloodMoon and BloodMoon said "it was weird, why did it have six legs? It was icky!" Eclipse chuckled "sure it was kiddo" BloodMoon said "it was though!" Tuxedo yawned and watched BloodMoon be BloodMoon.

Fate was silent the entire time and Eclipse chuckled "what about it was icky?" BloodMoon said "It was creepy, it was just weird, I didn't like it!" Eclipse sighed "okay, but what did you need me to see?" BloodMoon said grinning "I just wanted to get your attention" Eclipse said "well, you did" he tucked BloodMoon down comfortably and BloodMoon looked sleepy from the little shopping mission "so many weird things" he said sleepily.

Eclipse smiled rubbing his back "i'm sure, get some sleep kiddo" BloodMoon purred softly and closed his eyes drifted to sleep and now Eclipse was even more pinned than before. Now it wasn't just a cat on him, BloodMoon was on him as well. Sun and Moon chattered Computer's face off and Computer sighed "Sun, Moon, you wanna help us with the groceries?" Sun cheered "yeah-!" but was cut off by Moon snarled "help you?" Computer said "because you'll get a cookie" Moon instantly had a 'sold!' Face and he and Sun climbed down and stood there chattering.

Eclipse was glad to see Moon acting so energetic, it's been a while since he's acted like this. Eclipse watched Computer give them things they could reach and show them where to put it, Sun loved it, Moon however, he tried to eat a can of beans, can and all.

It was hilarious of course. KC sipped some tea he had poured from the kettle, the chamomile tea, and watched what was happening as Computer and Solar struggled to stop Moon from eating cans before giving up, stealing the can, and keeping Moon away from cans all together, for some reason Moon did better when not holding something round and metal.

Lord Eclipse walked over to Eclipse looking overwhelmed and just plopped down next to him and Eclipse felt bed for the poor guy and wrapped a arm around him pulling him close, he sighed as Lord Eclipse began to chew on his claws nervously, that's new and not at all good for his claws. Eclipse gently took his Lord Eclipse's hands and pulled them away from his mouth "no, you'll damage you claws" Lord Eclipse silent before mumbles softly "okay..." Fate turned slightly to watch this before turning away again.

Eclipse was pretty sure he was feeling depressed yet again, Solar ran over leaning over the couch "what's up Eclipse? How did it go?" Eclipse sighed "Fate fell asleep, was asleep for a alarming fifteen minutes before she had a nightmare..." Solar was silent "wait, that's not that long..." Eclipse nodded "exactly, she fell asleep again but you guys burst in, I'm not angry at you though, but knowing Fate he's probably angry" Solar sighed at that.

"Sorry Fate" he apologized and Fate scoffed "mostly accepted, still peeved" Solar grunted "okay, be like that." BloodMoon snores softly and Solar pet his little head, Tuxedo was snuggled up to BloodMoon and BloodMoon was clutching the giant fluffy body close to snuggle it. An adorable sight of BloodMoon being a snuggly side sleeper.

BloodMoon purred softly and Fate watched him out of the corner of his eye, Computer gave Sun and Moon a cookie and they devoured it. KC was startled when Midnight, the black cat, jumped up onto his lap and settled down. Eclipse watched him stare silently before sighing and petting it's back. 

"DAD!" Sun suddenly screamed and Eclipse jumped turning in surprise as Sun climbed up and sat down "hi" he said no longer screaming even though just screamed at the top of his lungs, Eclipse sighed "hi" Sun settled down next to BloodMoon and fell asleep, Eclipse felt Lord Eclipse begin to poke his rays but he sighed letting it happen knowing Lord Eclipse was probably stressed out by the shopping trip.

He'll tolerate it for now, even if it irritated him. Lord Eclipse relaxed into him and played with rays and Fate slowly reached over from under the blanket and began to push at his rays "Fate, seriously?" Fate scoffed "in my defense, I like them. They're fun to play with, you let him do it but I can't? Seriously?!" Eclipse shut his eyes tight out of irritation "fine." He had been practically asking for this by letting Lord Eclipse play with his rays.