32

All Eclipse could hear at the moment was angry Fate sounds, he was angry about the fact the kids got hurt. Eclipse put his hands up starting to get scared that he was going to die but Fate said quickly "no no- it wasn't your fault- ugh! Those stupid Lunar's and their stupid cult thing!" what- "excuse me- what's going on-?" he asked in worry.

Fate kicked a rock and groaned "now they can mimic people?! What's next, they starts smiting angels?!" Eclipse held Sun, Moon, and BloodMoon close naturally. He got threatened by Fate as a first impression, so he really didn't trust him. Yes, he respects the whole gender fluid thing. Fate groaned and Solar had his face in a pillow nearby and he hissed "I just went on a walk and I came back to being mimicked!" Fate is clearly stressed.

Eclipse watched Fate take a deep breath to calm down, "okay, this is bad" he said to Eclipse and Eclipse shrieked "what is going on?! You can't just come after my kids got slapped into a wall after someone I trust got mimicked by a Lunar! Who is the Great One?! What is with the cult?! What is going on?!" Fate put his hands up.

"It's hard to explain- but uh your Lunar has gone insane" he said and Eclipse froze up "what?" Solar turned in surprise and it was then that Computer walked into a scene, his body was tall, with a suit and floating blue rays. He looked kinda like Lord Eclipse just more masculine and well, blue. 

He stared in surprise "what happened?" he asked in alarm and Eclipse said softly "something bad..." Computer was frozen in place as he looked over the scene and he asked softly "what happened..." BloodMoon turned to Computer and asked "Computer?" Eclipse replied to him softly "yes... that's Computer" BloodMoon looked at him wearily before jumping out of Eclipse's arms and hugging Computer.

Computer chuckled "hey kiddo" Moon snarled at Computer, Eclipse remembered the reason why Computer helped him. 'I wanna see how downhill this will go' he watched Computer chuckle and hold BloodMoon gently as he chatted his face off. Eclipse realized that it wasn't just him that had character development in the better direction, Computer was also a lot more caring to others other than himself.  

Computer just came along to see it all fall apart because he thought it was going to be amusing, but he got attached. Eclipse watched Computer hold BloodMoon gently and BloodMoon chatted his face off "then I killed a rat!" BloodMoon said loudly throwing his hands out dramatically, Computer let out a amused "mmhm" and BloodMoon kept chatting.

Eclipse walked over "wow, you look good!" Computer looked up and smiled, he seemed happy with his new body but he sighed then "but seriously Eclipse, what happened?" Eclipse sighed softly "a Lunar mimicked Solar and slapped the kids into walls...." he was still very angry about that. Fate was also mad about that fact, he made that very clear. 

He was grumbling and kicking a rock that somehow got in the bunker as if he were thinking. Computer went silent and BloodMoon grabbed on of his rays and Computer said softly "no no, don't touch those" BloodMoon, not understanding the request, bit down on the ray affectionately and Computer grunted "okay okay, fine you little gremlin..." he turned serious and said "so... your saying that a Lunar mimicked Solar and slapped the kiddos into a wall?!" Solar grumbled in an angry tone of voice as he laid on his side on the bed back to them.

"Oh no- oh no-" Computer muttered in panic and said "we have to move, now." Solar turned in surprise "what? Why?" Fate said "Computer's got the right idea, you need to move" Eclipse was stunned and asked "but why-?" Computer said "I don't want another Lunar coming, because they might do more than just walk off after slapping your kids!" Eclipse could hear Computer's genuine panic.

Eclipse stared silently before saying "alrighty were moving!" you knew it was bad if Computer was scared. Lord Eclipse was crying loudly nearby and KC silently panicking. BloodMoon looked in confusion and Eclipse sighed "anyone know any places?" Computer said "another bunker?" Eclipse groaned "I'm over sheltering in bunkers I'm gonna be honest, I have been doing that like my entire life."

Computer sighed softly in pity "you have, haven't you...?" silence filled the bunker before Computer said "who's up to living on an island!" Eclipse stared in surprise and he said "I-" Solar said in excitement "like a island home?!" Computer shrugged "yeah! An island completely off the charts," Eclipse asked "wait but how is the house there-?" Computer shrugged "it's weird, inter-dimensional house" Eclipse sighed "not the weirdest thing I've heard... as long as we don't suddenly start moving dimensions it'll be fine" Computer said "we shouldn't!" Solar sighed.

"Alright, looks like were moving, I don't trust this bunker anymore when apparently theirs a cult????" Eclipse said in confusion and Fate sighed "i'll just teleport y'all there" Lord Eclipse whined "wait what-?!" Eclipse felt the floor under him change and suddenly he was on a clean wooden floor. 

Confusion. 

"Where?!" he shrieked looking around and Fate stood there and he sighed "the island home..." Moon squeaked at the change in environment, and BloodMoon clutched Computer's arm. The room was filled with stunned silence before KC choked out shakily "welp, that happened..." Lord Eclipse has a bigger freak out nearby and Eclipse scooped him up and Computer said "well, wasn't expecting that but uh, thank you Fate" Fate does a thumbs up before sighing "settle in because I'm sure Lunar won't find you in a while" Eclipse was still almost completely left in the dark about everything.

Only he and Solar didn't know, everyone else knew. "What is with this and Lunar being evil!?" he yelled but Fate left and Eclipse groaned when Lord Eclipse kept shaking in his arms, clearly he's not going to get an answer. He looked around the house, it was nice. A big house and it looked modern and nice.

His rays twitched and he sighed "at least I don't have a constant chance of dying from suffocation..." Solar grumbled "at least that's an upside..." BloodMoon squeaked "do we not have rats here? I sense none!" Eclipse said "we have no rats here, it's clean" BloodMoon had a disappointed look and Eclipse sighed "still lizards though" that made BloodMoon perk up.

Guess this is our new home now...