Chapter 25

Previously on The New Hogwarts

Harry's Pov

Living with Sirius and Remus has been a welcome change from the stifling environment of the Dursleys. They've welcomed me into their home with open arms, treating me like family. And now, as I prepare to board the Hogwarts Express once again, I feel a sense of freedom and possibility that I haven't felt in years.

With each passing moment, I grow more determined to make the most of this opportunity. I refuse to let Dumbledore or anyone else stand in the way of my plans for Hogwarts and the wizarding world. This time, things will be different. This time, I will seize control of my own destiny and shape the future according to my own vision.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1994)

Harry's Pov

Sitting alone in my office at Hogwarts, I find myself lost in thought, my mind swirling with a myriad of emotions and questions. The events of the past year weigh heavily on my mind, and I can't help but wonder if I should confide in Severus about the truth of my journey through time.

It's a decision fraught with uncertainty and risk. On one hand, I know that Severus is one of the few people I can trust completely, and that he would likely understand the gravity of my situation. On the other hand, revealing the truth about my time-traveling escapade could have far-reaching consequences, both for myself and for the fabric of reality itself.

As I ponder this dilemma, my thoughts inevitably drift to Severus himself. Ever since that fateful Quidditch game in my first year, I've found myself drawn to him in ways I can't fully explain. His sharp wit, his unwavering loyalty, and his complex and enigmatic personality—all of these qualities have captured my imagination and stirred something within me that I can't ignore.

But admitting my feelings for Severus feels like crossing a line, one that could irrevocably change our relationship and jeopardize the delicate balance we've managed to maintain thus far. And yet, the thought of keeping this secret bottled up inside me feels unbearable, like a weight pressing down on my chest, suffocating me with each passing moment.

Lost in my thoughts, I barely notice as the minutes tick by, the soft glow of candlelight casting long shadows across the walls of my office. Outside, the world continues to turn, oblivious to the turmoil raging within me. But inside, I am wrestling with a decision that could alter the course of my life forever.

In the end, I know that I must trust my instincts and follow my heart, whatever the consequences may be. And so, with a deep breath and a steely resolve, I make a decision, I will confide in Severus, sharing with him the truth of my journey through time and the reasons why I chose to return.

As I rise from my desk and make my way out of my office, a sense of determination settles over me. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I make my way to the Great Hall for the closing feast, a sense of anticipation courses through me. The end of another school year is upon us, and it's time to celebrate the accomplishments and achievements of our students.

As I enter the Great Hall, I am greeted by the sight of the long tables adorned with candles and banners in the house colors. The air is filled with the buzz of conversation and laughter, as students eagerly await the start of the feast.

Taking my place at the head table, I glance around the room, my heart swelling with pride at the sight of the students who have become like family to me over the years. They have faced countless challenges and obstacles, and yet they have persevered, showing courage and resilience in the face of adversity.