Chapter 10

Previously on

The New Hogwarts

I pull Harry down to lay on top of me and move us around until we are spooning. I start to kiss his neck and suck a hickey onto his neck while I move my hand down his body until I'm holding his cock. I start groping him until Harry is hard and I make a fist with my hand for him to fuck into which he does until Harry is cumming. I use my wand to clean my hand and his cock.

"Goodnight Harry".

"Goodnight Sev".

We fall asleep.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov

Waking up in the arms of Snape is one of the best things in the world. I want to wake up like this for the rest of my life. I don't really want to get up but I know that I have to because we have classes and need to get ready for breakfast. I turn over and look at how peaceful Snape looks when he is sleeping. His face shows no emotion and he has a little smile on his face. I lean over and place a kiss on his lips before trying to move out of the bed. The keyword is trying because when I go to move I can't. Snape has his arms around my hips and when I tried to get up he tightens his arms. 

"Sev". 

He makes a small noise but he doesn't open his eyes or move his arms. I try to move again but Snape still does not let go. Since I seem to have an octopus attached to me I have to face Severus and move my hand down to his semi-hard cock and start rubbing. Severus starts to moan and wake up. He starts to thrust up into my hand. 

"I'm going to cum". says Sev

Before he can cum I spell a cock ring on his cock and Sev whines.

"What"

"You can't cum until the end of the day and only I can remove the cock ring". 

"Harry"

"Good news is that your robes shouldn't show how hard you are". 

I move out of the bed and walk to the bathroom. 

"POTTER". 

Heading down to the Great Hall I see Snape is already sitting at the head table but he looks uncomfortable. I sit down and start talking with Remus and Sirius. We talk about me going to stay with Sirius for Yule break. 

Classes went fine until it was time for Potions which should be interesting because I have heard from the other houses that have had Potions already say that Snape has been in a bad mood today. Since I'm the reason why Snape is in a bad mood I am a little nervous. Walking into class I sit down next to Draco. 

"Potter". 

"Malfoy". 

Before we can say anything Snape comes into the classroom and turns to face us with a look on his face. 

"Today you will be reviewing the Wiggenweld Potion. There will be no talking or throwing stuff into other students' potions". say Snape. He looks at Draco the whole time he was talking. 

Everyone moves and starts making their potions. Snape makes his rounds around the room and makes Neville drop the wrong amount of lionfish spines into the potion. I add my five lionfish and heat my potion until it turns yellow. Snape comes to stand behind me and leans really close until he is looking over my shoulder and I can feel his hard cock against my back. 

Snape moves away from me without saying anything. He walks over to Ron and Hermione who are talking. 

"Mr. Weasley and Miss Granger, do you think that the no talking rule doesn't apply to you two. Fifth points each from Gryffindor for talking and detention tonight at 8:00 sharp with me". Snape says while walking away. 

I finish my potion which is the right color and I turn it into Snape. When class ends I stay sitting and when everyone leaves, Snape looks up and sees me still there. 

Mr. Potter". 

I get up and walk over to him. I wave my hand at the door putting up a locking spell and silencing spell in Parseltongue and Parselmagic. I move to stand next to Severus who is sitting in his chair at his desk. 

Severus's Pov

When class ended and I looked up to see Harry still sitting at his workstation I didn't know what to think. 

"Mr. Potter". 

Harry walks over to me. He waves his hand and walks over to me. Harry sits down on my lap and grinds his ass against my hard aching cock. I start to moan and thrust. Harry moves his hand down into my robes and pants and moves to open my pants and grab my cock. I thrust up into his hand. It feels so good and I still want to cum so bad but the cock ring is still on. 

"After your detention with Weasley and Granger you will come to my office and I will take care of you". 

Harry takes his hand out of my pants and waves his hand at the door and grabs his bag and walks out. 

I let out a groan and hit my head against my desk. I head to dinner but can't really focus. After dinner, I head to my office and wait for the two. When they arrive I make them srub and clean the cauldron from their class and take their wands so that they can't use magic. After two hours I send Weasley and Granger back to Gryffindor and make my way to see Harry. Getting to the gargoyle. Telling the password which is Padfoot I walk up the stairs and knock. The door opens with Harry standing there only wearing a pair of PJ pants. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his bedroom where I get pushed onto the bed and a hot, sexy, young thing on my lap. Harry spells off our clothes. Harry starts to rub my cock which makes me moan. 

He starts kissing down my body until he reaches my nipples. Harry takes my left nipple into his mouth and sucks. I reach down and grab a handful of his hair and groan. 

"Harry". 

Harry moves over to my right nipple and does the same thing. Harry moves down to my cock and finally does something to it. He takes my cock into his mouth. God, it feels so good. As Harry takes more of my cock into his mouth, I start to thrust my hips up and I want to cum so badly. 

"Harry I want to cum". 

Harry moves off my cock and he finally takes off the cock ring, he deep throats my cock and I get to cum after a very long day. I cum down his throat and Harry shallows all of cum. Pulling off Harry kisses me and I can taste myself on his lips. We lay down and cuddle. I fall asleep with a smile on my face.