Chapter 7

Words:1338

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously on

The New Hogwarts

Snape moves my hand inside of his pants and I grab his cock. I start to move my hand slowly up and down his cock until Severus is begging and moaning my name then I start to go faster until he cums all over my hand. I pull my hand out of his pants and lick the cum off my fingers until it's all gone. Before Severus can get up I pull him to me and move us until he is spooning me and I put his hand into my pants and his hand is cupping my cock so Severus can feel how hard I am.

"I want you to stay here for tonight". I say

"Why".

"I want to have a relationship with you". I say. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov

When I wake up, the first thing I notice is that Snape's hand is still in my pants but at some point during the night his hand wrapped around my cock. Snape starts moving his hand up and down my cock slowly. I turn my head and see he is awake. 

"Good morning". I say in a rough voice. 

"Morning".

Severus starts to move his hand faster up and down and I let a moan. He moves to start kissing the back of my neck.  

"I want a relationship with you to Harry". 

"I'm glad" 

I turn to lay on my back with his hand still moving up and down my cock. I pull Snape down and kiss him. After about five more minutes Snape starts moving his hand faster and faster until I'm cumming all over his hand.  He takes his hand out of my pants and licks the cum off.  While Severus does that I check the time. It's 6 am and the Wizengamot meeting starts at 9 o'clock sharp. I sit up in bed and look at Snape before going to the bathroom. When I come out Snape heads in and I get dressed. Putting on my robes with the Hogwarts crest, I walk out of my room and over to my desk where all of the paperwork sits that shows proof of my claim of ownership of the School along with my Lordship claim. Severus comes up behind me and looks over my shoulder at the papers. 

"Why do you need the proof of ownership papers from Hogwarts". asks Snape. 

"I have been called into the Wizengamont because Dumbledore thinks I'm faking my claim to Hogwarts. I will not be in classes today. When I get back I will call a staff meeting and then we will have our own meeting".  

We walk down to the Great Hall and I tell the teachers I will not be in class today. After a quick breakfast, I head back up to my office and head to the fireplace.  Grabbing the floor powder I call out 

"British Ministry of Magic". 

I step into the fireplace and then step out into the Atrium. After checking in I head to Amelia Bones' office because she is the one helping me along with my lawyer. 

Stepping into the office I see my lawyer Jack Iwyn talking to Amelia. She is the one to see me first. 
" Mr.Potter". she says. 

"Hello Madam Bones and Hello Jack". 

"Hi Harry". says Jack. 

"What is going to happen today". I ask 

"Dumbledore is claiming that you illegally took over Hogwarts and banned him from stepping onto Hogwarts grounds". says Amelia

"He is also saying that the new classes at Hogwarts are too dark for the students to learn along with how Sirius Black is a teacher". says Jack. 

We go over all of the papers and when it is time, the three of us head to Courtroom Ten. Walking in I see that there is a table in the middle of the floor where Jack and I  will be sitting. Fudge and his Senior Undersecretary to the Minister for Magic Madam Dolores Umbridge are sitting. Fudge is talking to Lucius Malfoy. I don't see Dumbledore yet and Amelia takes her seat. One minute until the start is when Dumbledore comes walking in and he takes his seat. 

"We are here today to talk about many cases but the main case is Albus Dumbledore vs Mr. Harry Potter" says Amelia. 

"Albus Dumbledore is claiming that my client Harry Potter illegally took over as Hogwarts headmaster, banned him from school, making dark classes for the students and allowing Sirius Black to teach at the school". says Jack. 

"Let's break this down starting with Mr. Potter taking over Hogwarts". says Fudge. 

"After my second year at Hogwarts, I received a letter from Gringotts asking to speak with the last living member of the Potter family in Britain. After I got off the train I made my way to Diagon Alley and to the bank. At the bank, I met Ragnok who manages the Potter accounts. We did an inheritance test where I learned that I'm related to Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazer Slytherin. Despite what Mr.  Zacharias Smith thinks he holds no claim to Helga Hufflepuff's line. What learning I was related to three of the founders of Hogwarts Ragnok informed me that since I hold the three lordships I can claim them along with claiming Hogwarts as the new owner. I claimed the school and was told because I was the owner I had the right to make changes like classes, staff, and even if I wanted to close the school for good. I choose to keep the school open but I knew that changes were going to have to be made. Before I get into the changes, you all will find a copy of my inheritance in front of you". I say

Everyone takes the time to read over the test and see that I was right in the fact I'm related to three founders. 

"Let's move on to Sirius Black". says Amelia

"Sirius Black is my godfather. He was best friends with my father James Potter during their time at Hogwarts and after. Sirius was around all the time when I was a baby up until my parent's death. When Sirius went to Peter Pettigrew's house on the night of October 31, 1981, he found the house empty with no signs of a struggle he raced to my home. Pettigrew was the secret keeper and Sirius was the decoy. When Sirius got to the house it was too late. He tried to take me since it was his right as my godfather but Hagrid was there to take me because Dumbledore had made arrangements to send me to my mother sister which shouldn't have happened because Dumbledore had no rights over me at all and it's in my parent's will that I was never allowed to be sent to her sister. Sirius went after Pettigrew, who killed the 13 muggles and Sirius was arrested by Barty Crouch Snr and given life imprisonment in Azkaban without a trial. His escape was because he saw Pettigrew in his rat Animagus form. Since Sirius was never charged or given a trial the escape from Azkaban was justified. When I learned about Sirius I worked with my lawyer to get him a trial where Sirius was proven innocent. I offered Sirius a job at Hogwarts teaching a 6th-7th year class Animagus Traning". I tell them. 

"Let's take a recess and we will come back together in an hour". says Fudge. 

Amelia, Jack, and Me all go back to her office and I use the fireplace to head back to Hogwarts. I tell them I will be back in 30 minutes. When I get to Hogwarts, I head for Snape's office and see him alone. Must be his plan period. I knock on the door and enter. Snape looks up. 

"Are you done already"? askes Snape. 

"No, we have an hour recess". 

"Why are you here then". 

"I wanted to see you". 

Snape blushes and I walk over to him. 

 I kiss Severus hard and he pulls us into personal rooms.