Chapter 4

Previously on

The New Hogwarts 

After a few more questions and going over the new schedules along with telling all of the teachers, they needed to let me see their lessons plans before classes started in two days because all of the students but 7th years needed to choose new classes, I ended the staff meeting. Dumbledore and Trelawney left the school with me watching and I changed the school wards to make sure Dumbledore can't come back into the school for any reason. I head up to the Gryffindor common room to see Hermoine and Ron sitting on the couch with frowns on their faces.

"What the hell was that in the Great Hall, Harry"? asked Hermoine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov 

"What the hell was that is the Great Hall, Harry"? asked Hermoine

"What do you mean Hermoine"? I asked. 

"You can't be the new headmaster of Hogwarts and you have to tell Dumbledore that sorry". says Hermonie. 

"No". I say. 

"What do you mean no". says Hermoine. 

"What I mean is that since I'm the heir of three of the founders that means I own Hogwarts and can make any changes I want too". I say. 

" Why you". says, Ron 

"What".

"If your fame was not enough, now you are saying that you are now the new owner of Hogwarts. You don't have to work for anything in your life and my family has nothing". yells Ron. 

" First thing is that your family chose that life, Ron, it's not my fault.  Second thing is that I never wanted this fame because it caused the death of my parents". I yell at them. 

Before they can say anything else McGonagall comes in and tells everyone to come to the common room.

"Now all of you heard that Mr.Potter is the headmaster and owner of the school. It's true I have seen the proof of it. Now I want Mr.Potter to tell you about the changes happening to the school". says McGonagall.

"Some of the new changes are the uniforms. Tomorrow when you wake up you will find that all of your uniforms will have changed to the new Hogwarts uniforms. Another thing that has changed is the classes. Tomorrow at breakfast your head of house will be passing at a list of the new classes for your year and all core classes are required". I say. 

After talking more about the changes to the school, all of the students go to bed and I go to the headmaster's office and start to get rid of anything that I don't want and to make sure all of Dumbledores stuff is gone. The portraits in the office try and talk to me and found out what is happening with the school. I tell them that I'm changing the school and what changes I plan on making. I'm in the middle of cleaning the office and bedroom when I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see Snape standing there wearing something I would never have thought to see him wearing. 

"Mr.Potter".

"Snape". 

" Can we talk". says Snape.

"Come on in".

Snape comes in and sits in one of the chairs in front of the desk and looks around. 

"You are changing the office". 

"It looks too much like Dumbledore's and I don't want to come in here and be reminded of him every time I come in here, now you said we should talk". 

"Yes, Dumbledore knew this but I'm a death eater but also a spy for the light side of the war". says Snape. 

"What". 

In my mind, I'm trying to process what Snape just told me. He is a death eater and that he worked with Voldemort. 

"I joined the death eaters my fifth year at Hogwarts after your mom ended our friendship because of something I called her one day when I was fighting with your dad and his friends. After that day I tried to get your mom to talk to me but she wouldn't forgive me so after a few weeks of having no one to talk to I joined Voldemort and his death eaters. But I will say this now I never joined in on the killing and rape that the death eaters do because I could not bring myself to cause that type of pain on someone. Another thing I will say is that even though I didn't kill them but I was the reason the dark lord went after your parents. I had overheard Dumbledore and Trelawney when she was giving the prophecy. I only heard a little bit of it before I left and ran to Vold. I beg him not to kill your mom but when I found that he had killed her, I went to Dumbledore and switched sides and started spying on the death eaters". says Snape. 

I don't know what to think about what Snape just told me and I get up and walk over to stand in front of Snape and do something I have wanted to do since my first ever potions class with the man I slap him in the face. 

Snape's Pov

When I came up here to talk to Harry about that I was a death eater I never thought that Harry would slap me. He slapped me hard and I can't even take points from him because of two reasons. The first reason is that he is the headmaster and the second reason is that he had every right to because I just told him that I was the main reason his parents were killed. After slapping me, Harry just stands in front of me with this look on his face. When he starts to move I thought that Harry would move back to behind the desk but he moves to stand directly in front of me. If I looked right in front of me I would be looking face to crotch on him. I look up and see Harry looking down on me and takes a step closer. 

"I don't know what to say to you but I will say this. If you want to keep your job here at Hogwarts then you will tell me everything you know Voldemort, Dumbledore, and my parents. To make sure that you will do it, you will be making an unbreakable vow". says Harry. 

I pull out my wand and start to make the vow. 

"I, Severus Tobias Snape vow to sure everything I know about Lord Voldemort, Albus Dumbledore, and Lily and James Potter, I vow my magic if I break this so mote it". I say.

I feel the magic wash over me as the vow takes place and see Harry is still standing right in front of me. I stand up and make to leave when he calls out to me. 

"I thought everything you owned was black". 

I look down at what I'm wearing and see how this was different from what I normally wear. 

"I don't like sleeping in black". 

I walk out of the room. 

Harry's Pov

After Snape leaves, I head to my bedroom and lay in my bed thinking about what Snape just told me and wondering what the prophecy was and why my parents were killed over it.