Chapter 11

(979 words)

Previously on

The New Hogwarts

"Harry I want to cum".

Harry moves off my cock and he finally takes off the cock ring, he deep throats my cock and I get to cum after a very long day. I cum down his throat and Harry shallows all of cum. Pulling off Harry kisses me and I can taste myself on his lips. We lay down and cuddle. I fall asleep with a smile on my face. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's Pov 

Today is the day I hate the most. The Wizarding World loves this day but for me and my family, today is the day we lost everything. 

Halloween 

Growing up I never liked Halloween and not just because of the Dursleys. I think it had to do with my magic but I'm not sure. My parents were killed, Voldemort vanished, Sirius went after Peter and was arrested, Peter faked his death, Severus lost one of his loves, and I was sent to Hell aka the Dursleys. While the Wizarding World didn't care about the two families that were broken apart. 

I know that everyone but my family and lover are expecting me to do something because today twelve years ago I became The-boy-who-lived.  My plan for today is to skip classes, stay in my office and I will be putting the Deputy Headmistress who is Minerva McGonagall in charge of the feast tonight while Sirius, Remus, Severus, and I will be hiding in my office. I have Dobby bring me breakfast which I eat in bed. I get up and use the bathroom before walking into the main part of my office where I sit at my desk and look at the paperwork I need to do. I start doing the paperwork and when I'm halfway into reading the Gringotts report when there is a knock on the door. 

"Come in". 

Both Sirius and Remus walk in and sit down in front of my desk.

"How are you doing pup"? asks Sirius 

"I'm doing okay. I don't plan on leaving my office today because I don't want to deal with people talking about how I should be happy. After all, today was the day that Voldemort was "killed" but nobody but a few cares that today is the day I become an orphan and lost my parents and you two lost your best friends". I tell them. 

They both get up and come around the desk and hug me. I hug them back. They stay with me until the end of lunch before they leave to head to their classes.  It's only about ten minutes since Sirius and Remus left when Severus shows up.

He walks over to me and kisses me. I kiss him back.

"How are you"? ask Severus

I pull away from the kiss and look at him. "I'm doing okay". I tell him. 

Severus doesn't look convinced but does not say anything.

Severus's Pov

When I woke up this morning I knew that it would be a hard day for Harry. I hate that most of the Wizarding World celebrated the fall of the dark lord but forgot about the two families who were broken apart by the Dark Lord. The Potters were all killed except for Harry who became the The-Boy-Who-Lived and then you have the Longbottoms where Frank and Alice were tortured into insanity and Neville was left with his grandmother who has emotionally abused him. 

At breakfast, I didn't see Harry. I'm guessing that he is hiding in his office. After my morning classes and lunch, I want to go see Harry. I get to his office and knock on the door. I walk in and see Harry sitting at his desk.  I walk over to Harry and kiss him. Harry kisses back and god I love feeling his lips against mine. 

"How are you"? I ask against his lips 

Harry pulls away from the kiss and I try not to pout. He looks at me before taking a breath. 

"I'm doing okay". says Harry

I don't feel convinced but I'm not going to say anything. 

I move to sit on his lap and he lets me. I just let Harry hold me because I know that Harry needs comfort. Harry holds my waist before standing up and he pulls me into his bedroom where I get manhandled onto the bed where we are spooning. It's a good thing that I have no more classes today which means I can stay here. 

Harry's Pov

I open my eyes which I don't remember closing. I feel something warm on my arms and look down to see Severus asleep using my arms as a pillow.  I love watching him sleep. I grab my wand and cast a tempus to see that it's 5 pm which means that the feasts will be starting soon. I start to move away from Severus. Because I moved, Severus wakes up and sits up on the bed. 

"What time is it"? Sev ask.

"5". 

"The Halloween feast will be starting here soon, Are you going"? 

"No. I refuse to go and Minerva and the rest of the staff can handle the feast". 

I call for Dobby and have him bring Severus and Me some dinner. 

We eat and cuddle on my bed.

Sirius's Pov

When Remus and I woke up this morning, we both knew that it would be a hard day. When we walked into the Great Hall and didn't see Harry I knew that I wasn't going to see Harry outside of his office. At the Halloween feast, I don't feel like being here so I get up with Remus and we had to Harry's office.  What I would see when I got up there is something I will never forget. 

Remus and I walked into Severus Snape sitting on Harry's desk with no pants on and Harry giving him a blowjob. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE". I yell