“So…” I knew the most interesting question to him was coming up. “Did you guys go raw or the condom snapped?”

“Shut up!” I pushed him irritatingly.

“Did you do it after she got pregnant? Is it any different?” I wouldn't know.

“I’m gonna kill you.”

“I'm their godfather, right?”

“I'll think about it.”

“Do you know the gender yet?”

“No.” I'm not sure if she wants me to announce that.

“Can I name one of them?”

“No.” 

“Can I borrow one for a few weeks to practice?”

“Definitely no.”

                             ————

After a long long night, we were finally going back with the memories I'll cherish for life. Everything was exactly how I wanted it to be. Or better.

My favorite part was how she felt in my arms when we danced. It was anything but sexual. But still it was possibly the best thing of my life. I felt like having my dream finally be fulfilled.

Her bump was a barrier keeping us apart. We didn't sway to the beat like I imagined in my fantasies but it was still perfect. What contributed to my contentment was the fact that she was finally mine.

We danced for multiple songs and I'm glad her brothers didn't interrupt and disappeared from our sight after some time. Because their presence was surely making her uncomfortable.

Once they were out, she happily held my hand and gave me cute flirty smiles. I purposely leaned in to talk and the intimacy of the act gave me butterflies each time.

“The windows are tinted, right?” She asked out of nowhere.

“Yes. Why, you wanna do something nasty?” I joked.

“You wish.” She muttered and turned to look outside the window.

I leaned closer to her ear and whispered, “I do wish that.”

She stilled and just sat there quietly. I moved back not wanting to make her uncomfortable. She just became my girlfriend a few hours back, I shouldn't initiate anything we haven't done before —especially since she confessed she doesn't like sex.

“I'm just kidding, Addy.” I let out a breathy laugh to lighten the mood.

“I know.” She matched my awkward laugh.

“Um Reign,” She bit her lip and looked like she's guilty of something. “I’m sorry I didn't want to ruin your night but my feet are swelling so bad and I don't know why but the babies are torturing me-”

“It's fine. You don't have to explain. I was about to ask if you wanted to go back. It's anyways 11, we stayed a while.”

“But um I was tired from the party… I don't wanna go home just yet… I can stay out till one.”

I understood what she meant. “So do you wanna get ice cream or coffee or anything else? Or we can just park in an empty yard and talk?”

“Can we get churros somewhere at this hour?” She asks hesitantly.

“I think I know a place.”

I instructed our driver to take us there. It's not too far from her home so once we're done I can easily drop her off on the time instructed by her father.