chapter 13

3rd Pov

Mortal realm

Inside the lotus court

Jiang wanyin was still kneeling  there with tears running down his face.
"Ha ha ha ha, you talk about deserving? Yes, he never deserves to be belittled with everything he did nor being humiliated....."being bitten at a young age is something he didn't deserve but what he ddint deserves the most is us turning our back on him when he needed us the most, nor kill the people he fought to protect with his life and have his 1 and few months old son being killed while his paralyzed by the people he considered family, th-that is was he ddint deserves."

Jiang yanli and Jiang fengmian were now in shock, and in tears to what  wanyin was saying
"Acheng it-it can't be true, no no no no no no
aXian never had a son nor a lover,"said a sobbing yanli
"You think I'll lie about something like that, huh? You can't believe it because you have a hand in the death of your own nephew and brother? I was paralyzed when I heard that. My mind was numb and couldn't even utter 2 words. " Lan cheng couldn't help say this sarcasticly

"Son, who told you this?"asked his father
Lan cheng snorted, "His spouse, of course,"
" Do we know her?" Asked his father
"Even if you knew him is too late father, he hates us he doesn't want to even see us nor being in the same place with us.and I don't blame him in what we made him go through "replied lan cheng

Wanyin stood up and wiped his tears, looked at his family" I'll be taking my son with my husband back to the lan sect, unless you change your ways mother my son and I will never come back here, I don't want him to grew up to same toxic place as we did" said lan cheng

And Xichen saw this opportunity and also stood up went to his husband's side and bow to his in-laws and said "father we will now take our leave as is already getting dark, well come visit another day in a much joyous time than this"

"Have a safe trip, my sons." fengmian, bide them farewell

And the three families are now heading gusu.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heaven realm

The next day after the family picnic, the newly wedded couple were called to the palace of Ling wen  because  their parents and uncles had a gift for them for their marriage.

Because the wei family  chose to go back to the mortal realm to live there,they were gifted with a big  land in the mortal realm that is near yet far from the cultivation world and it is hidden to people by magic unless invited inside by the owners no can see nor enter the place.

The place was surrounded by peach blossom trees and with mountains at the center of the tress there lies a house, and the first court house belongs to wei family, the front of the house  has stairs that lead to an open field and its center has a  lotus pond with each side having a peach tree making a shade to the chairs and table place that are there, and at the side of the pond there's a garden filled with different types of  beautiful flowers and bunnies  also a training field making the place beautiful and easy to enjoy the view.

The back door of the first court yeard leads the front yard of the east back  that  belongs to wens and the west side that is for the guest people.

The center of the east side and the west side there's a tall tree surrounded by a pond  and there's also chairs and tables  to each side of the pond for the family to enjoy their time together there.

there's also stairs leading to the door of the wen house  and west house and the wen house also have a special  room for wen qing were she'll  be doing her work as a doctor  and it's filled with all types of tool she will need when performing her duty.

And a t the back of all the courthouses, there's a big farm land with different types of vegetables and fruits,a farm  with different  types of medicines for the wen doctor  and there's also an animal farm house there that need to be taken care of  as it will be what they'll you for the daily food and medicine.

After being shown the place the wei family were so happy they couldn't wait to move in and start with their new life but the one who was more excited than others because the thought of going back to sect still breaks down to tears and start hyperventilating because of fear.

Our little xiao tùzi may seem cold but is actually more fragile and emotionally than most people, and he gets affected most by emotions when him or his loved ones are concerned.

Seeing his little wife  still getting sacred by the thought of going back to the sects makes him more angry he wishes to destroy them, instill fear unto them make they have a miserable life  at the same time he thinks they are not worthy of his time nor being thought by him, he rather spend time showering his little wife with love and till there's nothing but love in him.

As for the wens, they were happy and great full for the second chance in life and having people to call family and rely on them and not having  to live the life with constant fear and cautiousness so they could spend one more day without being killed but now they are free they can start their own families and dreams all because of wei wuxian and lan wangji and for that they'll always be great full and always be there to help with with anything, after all they owe their lives to them.

-------------------------------------‐---------------------------
1005 words

Chapter 13 is here
Sorry for taking time to update 😅 hope you'll forgive this one