chapter 10

3rd Pov

Smuts ahead 

HEAVEN REALM

It was already afternoon, and the sky was already turning dark when wuxian woke up. At his chest lies the most beautiful creature that he happened to love with his whole being.

And he can do absolutely anything for him and make him his again and again, because the truth is he is not only inlove with the man in his arms but also obsessed with him and he knows it is dangerous because he can set he'll on everyone when it comes to this adorable tùzi.

Wangji is his life, his the one can tame the beast and without him everyone around wuxian would not know peace (like those who hurt and betray them it was because his love was alive and safe that's why the beast was in slumber but if it wasn't like that those people would have seen hell.)

Brushing those chubby cheeks he loves to bite and those tempting plump pink lips,'I wanna suck and bite them untill they are sollen red and bite them more'wuxian with his usual lust thoughts ( chuckles) 'ohh baby you know how to tempt me even while sleeping.

Wuxian was still busy with his lust thoughts  when wangji woke up in a secure, warm  and protective embrace of his husband.
Body sore but not much that he couldn't move his body and well a body full of marks to show the possessive side of his beast husband 'ohh well he loves him that way'.

When wuxian felt wangji biting his chest in a form of marking, he hissed  then tightened his hold on him
"Baobae, you're wake,"said wuxian with his hoarse voice
And well, the horny person called wangji shuddered and hips bucked to his husband thigh.

(Chuckling), hot breath on wangji's ear making him gasp, the man was getting turned on now, and his uncomfortable body was forgotten. " tùzi aren't you satiable?
"Wei ying, please don't tease,"wangji replied while grinding his hips on his husband thigh, breath coming out heavy

"Okay, my dear wife, let's help you out, We don't want to leave you unsatisfied, right? "Turning wangji facing the other side of him ass on his now hard cork
"Please, I need you aying,"begging wangji
With a snap of fingers they were both naked wuxian aligning his cock on his little wife's still abused clenching hole.

Wangji was prepared for the sudden intrusion in his body, but he really appreciated it with a sigh he clenched his hole now filled by his husband, wuxian didnt give him a chance to adapt   to his cock inside him but thrusted inside him with an animal speed Making wangji seeing stars.

"More husband, please. ...abuse my hole, "said wangji, gasping with pleasure
"I wanna breed your wife, make you round with my kids, and breed you again." wuxian's voice was heavy, deep, and sexy ohhh it made wangji want more
"Ye-yes give it to me, breed me husband please,"begging wangji

"Take my cock like a good boy and come for me wife , show me how much you want this " commanded wuxain while busy thrusting with power strokes to wangji making the younger man sob more because the pleasure was to much for him, his body was flush red and eyes were gold but half lidded with lust.

"Husband let me look at you while you cum inside me" begged wangji while being drilled
"Then my beautiful creature ride your husband "said wuxian smirking well he does enjoy the lust face of his wife and eyes clouded with pleasure chanting his name like a God while they haven't yet ascended to the stage yet.

Wangji then rode his husband until they hot their release and when they got off their high, wuxian kissed his wife's fore head and said" My wife, now that you are satiate, let's take buth and eat or....."
"Or what?"replied wuxian
"Or my wife needs round two," teased wuxian
With a red face, "You damn beast, I'll kill you" while beating wuxian's chest, and the beast finds the act so adorable,

"Okay tùzi forgive this husband of yours now. Let's go take a bath," said wuxian
Hiding his red face on wuxian's chest, wangji replied, "Okay , but you have to pick me up. My legs are still shaking.
"Owk, love up, we go," replied wuxian, carrying wangji to the conjoined bathroom. They took their baths and wore comfortable clothes because well ot was already night.

When done eating  wuxian lifted wangji to his lap face to his nape breathing in the sent of his wife that he loves the most sandalwood. They chatted about what happened to them after their last meet at yunmeng when they were young, their situations at home, and mostly how the war affected them physically, emotionally, and psychologically.

Wangji was the most affected between the two because  even though  he has this cold around him, his cold attitude is the child between the two, the one who is more emotionally and is easly affected with such things.

And if there are things that can make one of his loved ones hurt or dying, he becomes scared, or maybe is the trauma of losing his mother and a young age that the thought of losing someone close it brings terror out of him.

"Ài now that all it happened, what's left is to enjoy our marriage life with our family and make gèng duō tùzī" said wuxian
"Wei ying!!!" Yelled wangji with a red face
(Laughing)" ahh love don't you want more kids that will be beautiful and adorable just like you?" asked wuxian
"But wei ying were will we stay when we go back to the mortal realm because I can't go back to gusu....sob I really don't...sob please don't make us go back there" replied wangji crying at the thought of going to stay with his former family and sect.

"There, there qīn'ài de we are not going back to any of our former sects we'll find our on place" wuxian soothing his qīzi and kissing his forehead.
And soon they went to sleep  due to exhaustion.
"Wăn'ān qìn'ài de," said wuxian to the made resting on his chest
"Yě zhù ni wăn'ān zhàngfū" murmured the younger on man.
-------------------------------------------------------------
1052 word

Here is another apdate
Sorry that it came late
Hope you'll all forgive me on that
❤️

Hope you enjoy