chapter 5

3rd Pov

After a week of the attack at burial mounds they now planned a siege against wei wuxian the yilling patriarch, since wangji was drugged and he got to know it 3 days after the cultivators went to kill the innocent wens he was still locked up at jingshi not that he couldn't break the seal they put there but because wuxian told him not to.

and for that he spent four days being awake from being drugged and being locked with his parents and telling them how their families betrayed and hurt them so badly that if it wasn't for wen ning ,thier child would be dead.

Hua cheng was so angry that he wanted to end the cultivation world but his son stop him reminding him that there are still innocent people out there and mostly some of those people who have killed the wens are just being manipulated and with the help of Hua cheng , and wangji was able to tell wuxian about the siege against him with the silver butterfly.

THE DAY OF THE SIAGE

All the Clans were gathered at nightless city preparing to march to burial mounds to kill wei wuxian as they have already killed the wens.and when they were still talking and praying for those of them who have died, wuxian appear on the roof top where they were holding a siege for him.

"Wei wuxian you vile what are you doing here?"asked a majority of them
"You are all here for me , then why should I not be here " replied we wuxian with a dark smile While twirling his flute, he then got up and look down at everyone with his hard his features could bring everyone onto their knees.
"What you all did to the wens and what you are about to do now you will all pay for it and you will regret it," said wuxian to the crowd

"Regret killing the wen dogs nevertheless crowd arrogantly said
and suddenly one of the discipline shot an arrow at wuxian at his chest alittle bit higher on his heart and the crowed thought they got him but they were so wrong that wuxian pulled out the arrow and throw it back to the one who shot him and killed him there.

"Wei wuxian you vile killer,"they said
"Ohh so if you decide to kill me you are doing good but if I defend my self I'm a killer "said wuxian with a tired voice because he hasn't slept for few days now busy brainstorming about founding a place to stay far from all these hypocrites cultivators.

"Kill him,everyone attack,"one of the siege leaders said, and madam, you were so happy that the brat would soon die and leave her family in peace now that her children were married and happy.

Everyone began to attack wei wuxuan and he was fighting back, he ddint kill anyone but he did hurt them when suddenly yanli came running to the battle field, one will never know if it was really out of pure concern for wuxian or a distraction for him to have his attention to her so they can attack him easy.

"Axian....acheng,...axian , acheng." she kept calling for her brothers
"Ajie...ajie, where are you!..leave her alone. Don't touch her!"yelled Jiang cheng.

Wei wuxian who heard yanli called for him and Jiang cheng he flew to were she was and even though she was involved in betraying him he just couldn't let her die for little jin Ling and that brat golden peacock so when he found her where she fell on the ground while calling for them and she was so weak and it was understandable with the thought of her husband dead she couldn't raise a sword even though she was also considered as strong for a woman.

He put an invisible protect shield around her and then decided to end everything at once because he was tired and he wanted to go somewhere and rest with his family.

He bagan to walk at the edge of the hill and the was lava on the ground ."You all want this yin iron, then come take it !"he yelled at them and broke the amulet into pieces, and everyone began killing each other for it that he laughed at what he was seeing men with their greed.

Walking backwards he was about to fall when "axian please don't, come back" said yanli seeing what he was planning to do, she never really plan to hurt her brother she just wanted him back at home they could try to protect the wens but she knew it will not happen so with the wens being gone he will not have any responsibility for him to stay at that place and will come back home but seeing him wanting to end his life she regretted everything they did to him .

with a last sincere smile, wuxian jumped, the cliff leaving Jiang cheng and yanli, calling out from him. And when he was about to touch the lava he open a portal to his room at the inn they were staying at where they were waiting for wangji.Xie lian and hua cheng said they have a surprise for them but first they have to get married as the marriage they had was off three people.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peace at the nightless city were celebrating the dead of the yilling patriarch and the siege was over some decided to go look for wei wuxian's body to make sure he is really dead and some wanted his inventions.

Yanli and wanyin were still kneeling there crying not believing they killed their brother and also regretting what they did,Jiang fengmian and xichen help them , the Lans with xichen and wanyin made their way to gusu while fengmian with yanli and the other jiangs made their way to lotus pier.

when they reached gusu xichen and Jiang cheng made their way to jingshi, where they found wangji meditating.
"Knock knock did can speak with you,"asked Xichen with a little smile
Sigh,"Yes, you can, come in,"replied wangji
"Uhmm... wangj, there's something we want to tell you about wei gongz, i said lan xichen

" you mean about you guys drugging us and went to kill all the wens the including my son who was 2year 4 months and now you just kill my husband " asked wangji With a straight and blank face that every cell of his was not showing any muscle
"What!?" Asked wanyin and xichen at what they heard

" Sect leader lan and madam lan when I decided to go into seclusion after the war and everything was because I was five months pregnant and now you killed every thing of mine! My son and now husband!" Yelled wangji at them with a cold voice that they crumbled down on knees they couldn't believe they took their nephews life "no..no..no! Please tell us you wrong, please!" That was all wanyin was repeating all over again

" How can I joke with all of that? You have taken everything to me that I hate you all with every Fiber of me. Please, now, will you get out !" He yelled at them
" Please, wangji don't...please.sob...dont we..we ddint know..we ..sob ..sorry please didi," said zewujun when he heard his brother saying he hate him
"Out" that what wangji said and with a defeated face the two went out of Jingshi leaving wangji to himself.

After xichen and wanyin left with broken hearts, wangji got up took a bath he took only his fore head band,sword and guqin with him and with a snap of fingers a portal open that lead him to his husband and son.
___________________________________________
1270 words

❤️❤️❤️