chapter 3

3rd POV

Is been 10 years since wangji and wuxian saw or spoke to each other but both couldn't forget the other person and with time they excepted that they both have a special place in their hearts.

And with xichen and wanyin their replationship grew with years and they were both happy they could also understand each other well and as they grow xichen learned that behind that angry facade lies a boy who needs love and acceptance as he is not what they want him to be.

Wei wuxian and his siblings relationship it was complicated but still they cared for each other and Jiang yanli was able to cultivate because of wuxian and as they grew up she and wanyin became stronger even though they couldn't surpass wuxian they were quite stronger than most in their generation.

but their mother wasn't satisfied with that she wanted them to be stronger than wuxian always belittle them and punishing wuxian of every little thing he does, wanyin was jealous of wuxian's abilities but he loved his brother and few times he will show him that even though their mother talks harsh on them along as they are together it's long they could wish for

Clans have been invited to attend classes for a year at cloud recesses, all sect heirs and disciplines took their journey to gusu.some dreaded with all the rules of gusu some wanted to make friends and enjoy the classes during their stay at the lan clan.
___________________________________________

Wuxian's Pov

After all the preaching of how to behave and not bring their clan to shame or else I'll be hit more of zadian,

I was more happy to meet my long-lost friend just thinking about him. My body and mind did a little dance.

I can't forget those golden eyes."yanli, let's ride our swords so we can reach caiyi town without being  tired." i said they all agreed.

So we rode our swords and reached caiyi town after a 3 hours and half and we booked rooms," Jiang cheng you'll stay with me , yanli you get your own room and you others group your self and share "I said to them and we went to our respective rooms.

The jins later came wanting to book all the rooms and finding out that some rooms are already been booked by us the golden peacock was so angry that he has to share the inn but ddint have a choice'aihh still don't know why yanli likes 'Shake my head and sigh I went back to my room with Jiang cheng and sleep.

It was afternoon when Jiang cheng woke me up and we freshen up and went up the mountain to cloud recesses but because we forgot about the jade token that will allow us to pass the gates we weren't allowed to enter.

Jiang cheng started his drama of blaming me but my mind was not here so I just keep quite untill everyone suddenly got quite and cold chilly ran down my spine turning my head and then came an angel so cold yet beautiful gorgeous with thos3 chubby cheeks so cute I felt my heart  beat a little louder than before I was scared that even people could here it and what surprised me was that I felt like possessing him hide so no one could see the beauty before me but me alone .

"Lan er gongzi"the lan discipline at the gate greeted him,he bow back but turn to us "what's going on here"he asked with soothing voice that I'll do everything to listen to it everytime
"Lan er gongzi I'm Jiang cheng Jiang sect heir and this is my brother wei ying wei wuxian and Jiang yanli my sister "said Jiang cheng and we bow,he also bowed

"im lan zhan lan wangji greetings to you too and xiongzhang will be expecting you Jiang gongzi "said aZhan my angel he had changed his now cold but those eyes are still soft it's like when you want to know more you should search for those eyes ull find your answers,and just like that we got in and we were shown our rooms were we will be staying during our time here.

End of pov
-------------------------------------------------------------
3rd pov

As weeks goes by wangji and wuxian started spending time together their friendship grew stronger also their love grew stronger that at times it will be hard to control them selves and wuxian got to know about wangji's adoptive parents.

After the incident of the cold cave happened and  got married even though wangji thought that wuxian didn't know about it but he was happy to marry his crush and first love.

And it was the same to wuxian, they then went on an adventure finding the yin iron and along they way they met Xie lian and the three ate dinner together and wuxian got to know more about xie lian , the God even told wuxian to call him aniang or adie because later they will be family with that made wangxian to be red as tomatoes with amberassment that wangji even made him to go away because he will die of embarrassment.

They didn't get the other yin iron and the one they had wangji gave it to the wens when they burned his home even breaking his leg but he did save his uncle and brother so he was glad , then the indoctrination happened and they got stuck on a cave for aweek wher they got the 5th piece yin iron and they both agreed for wuxian to hold it after a week they rescued buy Jiang cheng, jin zixuan and xichen.

The twin jades went to their home because they were needed there. wuxian and Jiang cheng went to the Jiang sect .

After a week, they were attacked, but only 10 died, and because wuxian sacrificed himself .he was beaten almost to death, and they melted his core and even threw him in the burial mounds.

When wangji heard about the attacked on Jiang sect and what wuxian did he was sad broken and angry that he couldn't help the man he loves so with the Jiang heir they searched for him that he started not having appetite and will sleep less because he ddint know what to do anymore its been 2 months the man disappeared and one day wangji fainted in a meeting,

when they were discussing about the coming war and the corpes that keeps on coming, xichen was worried about his brother he also started to regret ever pushing wangji to be wuxian's friend because now his brother can't even take care of him self because of the man.

When wangji was left to rest Hua cheng appeared to his room and wangji cried to his father untill he got tired,Hua cheng has been helping the boy that loves his son , at first he wasn't sure but him but as he got to know wuxian with time that the boy worship his son just like he worship his wife he then approved them.

"Baby, your husband will come to you. You should rest and eat more. You don't want him to get worried, don't you? "Asked Hua cheng
When wangji heard what his father said, he started eating, then rested with his father cuddling him.
After two days, wuxian appeared at the site of the camping, and the Jiang siblings were happy that he is back and that they couldn't see that wuxian changed.

and later he went to see his little wife and they got to confess their love and wuxian told him averything he went through those passing 3 months and wangji cried on his behalf and they dual cultivating with them sitting in lotus position  like yin and yang and they began to pass the energies to each other and mind you wuxian was able form another core with the help of the ghost king.
___________________________________________
❤️❤️❤️

1320 words