chapter 2

3rd Pov

Wangji was now 7 years old and has a new adie/aniang and baba also has a lot of uncles.

Today was the day of his xiongzhang's engagement ceremony with the young sect hier Jiang cheng.

He was happy  for his brother a lot,he had seen how his brother looked when talking  about the jiang heir and he wishes his brother happiness ,
so he got up and get ready for the trip even though he didn't want to go there because he tend to be awkward when with new people and alot of strangers it doesn't help but he had to for his brother and as younger master of the lan clan.

and he glad he wasn't alone he had a silver butterfly that belonged to his baba  saying it would keep himself, and they would know when he is in trouble.

After he was done, he went to the eating hall,when he got there he met with his shufu and xiongzhang and they went on to Jiang sect,along the way wangji was quite like always by his mind had thousands of things going on like ' when is he going to see his parents, are they going to ghost city or heaven and like will the jiangs be nice?' .

He also wants a friend it's just that  he gets shy and freeze up when talking to someone who is a stranger most of the time he tend to hide behind his father's or brother when someone whom he doesn't know came to talk to them.

When they got to lotus pier the family was already on the gate waiting to receive them and after they were welcomed they went to the meeting  hall,the kids were introduced and started talking and the Lans got to know about Jiang cheng being shy but friendly and seems to like xichen and also yanli who was nice and calm.

Wangji did join their conversations talking here and then, but the Jiang children didn't mind because they got to know that he doesn't talk much and apparently doesn't make friends he prefer staying alone.

Some time later

When the elders were still busy discussing the engagement and finalizing everything, the kids were also playing and talking about what they do or like untill wangji's butterfly appeared even though the other's couldn't see it,

it held his sleeves trying to pull it so he said to the others that he was coming back and let the butterfly to lead him they went to the busy streets of yunmeng and there  the was a corner on the opposite side of an inn and markets.

  Sitting was a young boy who looked a little older than wangji but skinnier for his age, and when they made eye contact, they felt an instant connection as though they knew each other for a long time.

Wangji with a little steps went to the boy who looked at him in awe and curiously, for wuxian it was the first time after his parents died saw a beautiful angel with pretty gold eyes so when the angel held out his hand for him to take he ddint hesitate he took it.

The angel took him to ropes shop  where he bought  ropes for him one black with silver highlighting on the belt and doted silver lines at the lower of the rope the other one was black and white and then went to book an inn and the angel bathe him scrub him until he was clean and wear his new white and black ropes and the angel comb his hair and braid it.

and they went down to eat some food,"My name is lan zhan. I'm from gusu. You may call me azhan,"said wangji with a little smile and red ears blushing
"I'm wei ying you can call me aying,"replied wuxian with a blinding smile
"Why were you staying there ?where are your parents?asked wangji
With a sad face, "they are gone, they left aying alone," replied wuxian
Wangji got up from his sit and hugged wuxian tightly like how his adie or baba do "it will be alright I will be your new friend and family "said wangji and that made wuxian cried in wangji's embrace letting out his suffering and loneliness and welcome the warmth of his new friend.

after they were done they went to buy new toys sweets and also ice cream they enjoyed their time together and wangji even forget about his uncle and brother because after along time wuxian was the first one who made him comfortable and bring out the kid in him other than his father's.

So he then booked a room for 2 months and he promised he will come back to see him and he should not worry about the food he should eat everything he will pay when he comes to visit him and he then went to lotus pier where the place was turned upside down looking for him.

Lan xichen was going mad,not knowing where his little brother went, they searched for him everywhere but its like wangji has disappeared in a thin air and now with the Jiang children  they were sitting in a lotus lake with him crying until "ge" was heard from behind them,

turning  their heads, they saw wangji coming to them.lan xichen stood up a run to his didi and hugged him tightly while crying "didi where were you? Huh, you know I was worried about   ... sob abo-bout you..sob, "said xichen
"Sorry ge for worrying you I was lost but I found help and I'm here"said wangji hugging his brother back also filling a little guilt  for spending too much time that it caused to worry his brother but given another chase he will do it if it means spending time with aying.

after that, they went to find the adults, and wangji apologized for worrying them that it wasn't intentional
___________________________________________
1002 words

Hope you like this ❤️