chapter 8

Smut!!!coming
Please, it's my first time writing smutt, so please bear with me

Wuxian's Pov

After taking our bows and gotten blessing to all the elders, lan zhan was taken to the wedding chambers while I was stuck drinking wine with adie and uncles but my mind didn't stop going back to lan zhan',

God I wanted him right now under me begging, writhing and moaning mess' sigh if I keep going on with this thoughts I'll end be hard on in front of our family, so I schooled myself and chunk on the wine and it was really strong I could feel it.

I didn't notice that I was back on thinking until I felt a hand on my shoulder that made me jump and turn around to see who disrupted my thoughts, to find aniang looking me with worried eyes "are you okay axian? I've been calling you for some time now, and you seem far away asked aniang (xie lian)
Sigh. "I'm fine, aniang just thinking about lan zhan,"I replied with a longing voice, and I'm sure my eyes are saying the same thing .

"Ohh, about that well, my son is waiting for you in your bed chambers aniang said with gleam in his eyes, just shook my head with a smile and hug him murmuring "thank you aniang " and then I left the hall to the bed chambers were my little wife is waiting for me.

Getting to to the room decorated in red and gold, it was inchanting, but what took  my breath away was what was on the bed, there sat lan zhan in a silky see through red rope making his white skin jade to look even more inchanting and I could feel the devil inside me waking up the resentment wanting to claim him, for people to see whom he belongs to.

And what's worse is i could see everything, every lining, shape, muscle, nipples his heated red skin through the red rope'ohh little wife you really know how to rile me up, for waking this inner beast inside and now it only wants its prey ' chuckle darkly with power yet lazy steps I walk towards the table where there's a tray with a pot and 2 cups to finish the wedding ceremony.

I poured us the wine and went to sit right next to him, giving him one of the cup with the free hand I lazy draw feathered lines on his thigh and ohh my baobae body is really receptive and I chuckle darkly making his body shudder  'ohh I'm gonna enjoy this, and it's been a month now without touching or kissing him to my hearts content'.

I leaned to his ear my voice dropped and  octave deep" Baobae " and his breath hitched, I took off his veil only for him to look at me with droppy drunken lust eyes and I still haven't started anything and we have a long way to go till I satisfied the beast within. We crossed arms and drank our wine it wasn't strong enough to be not weak.

I drape my arms around his waist and lift him to my lap with him straddling me ,I tighten my arms around him pulling him close to and yet it was not enough I want to merge with him for him to be inside of me and have him everytime and everywhere.

"Wei ying,"he murmured, "yes baobae I replied. With a chocking sob he said "I miss you " while also holding me even tighter " please..please..sob..never..be-bbe never  be that far away from me like this again..sob it was like..like when you disappeared for 3 months" and my heart couldn't break and hurt like it is right now seeing my wife reducing to this crying mess and it strike me that he never got time to process everything that happened since the indoctrination or since the burning of cloud recesses.

"Shh hun I will never leave you again, you are my life xiao tùzi not even death can take you away from me because I will go to he'll it's self and drag you back to make you mine" I reassure him with a firm yet gentle voice,took his face to my hands and wipe his tears,leaning to his face"you are mine" and I could see his body react to my possessive voice.

Took out his rope and he was left naked straddling me, I kiss his neck and he gasp'god he is so receptive to everything I do' marking his neck down to his collarbone'damn red suits his skin' and when I got to his nipples he was already moaning, gasping and arching wanting more.

I turned us around with him, still holding on to me, his legs crossed at my back, dark tentacles formed by the resentment came out from my tailbone wanting to get a taste from their person their prey,it held his legs wide apart I could see any thing and he was so damn beautiful and tempting , and also hands were held above his head everything was on display and my baobae got turn on more, how he was now.

"Wei ying....wei ying  please...please"begging while arching his body for a touch , for to do all I desire unto him."Shh baobae I will", one of the tentacle hold the top of his cock squeezing it and lan zhan's eyes popped out , body shuddering and his beautiful full cock leaking

"pl.....please.sob...please.sob...."was all lan zhan was blubbering.another tentacle teased his hole while i kiss his lips and my hands were both on his nipples and by his body language I could see him about to come so I put one tentacle to his urethra"wei ying please...please.sob no I want to cum" his beautiful face now red from arousal and crying making me want to keep on torturing him so he could  beg more and cry more but I want to be inside him so bad.

I took out my clothes, on the nightstand I took out a scented oil then silked my hard on,my beautiful wife was still held,displaying everything for me, laying on top of him I smile down to him whispered " wo ai ni" with teary smile he also murmured "wo ye ai ni" the kissed me and I could feel his body melt to mine when I took over the kiss and dominate him "Wei ying please I need you please "saying between our kiss
"I will give you want you want baobae shhh"

I held my hard cock stroking it a little then to his clenching hole which was now red from my tentacle abused.
I allign it then continued kiss him and with one thrust I was all the way in feeling his hotness 'ohh I could cum right now' chuckle looking at his face, jaw wide open eyes showing his pleasure, I leaned to his ear lick it the with a dropped deep voice making him shudder and moan"hold tight hun we are in for a ride" then I started moving my hips hard fast

"Wei...wei ying please..please.sob faster harder..  sob use me" with smirk ohh I will baobae angling "yes..there right  there..wei ying I'm about..about to sob...God keep on going I'm about to cum "I could feel his body tweatching while holding for his dear life to me while I was fucking him and he was a mess,my masterpiece mess I created and I could look to him like this everytime.

With the control of the tentacles I turn his body now face,chest down and beautiful ass up and with an animal thrust I dived in"gasp wei ying...please.sob "and i did "Baobae..hun u so gorgeous like this..taking my cock so beautifully...moaning my name like a prayer","yes wei ying...please.sob let me cum..let me cum..ohh fuck right there hit that again please" Lan zhan was blubbering and moaning mess while working his hips to get more my cock.

I leaned to his body drape my hand to his neck tight, not chocking but he could feel the pressure of my hand then lean back with him coming along now both kneeling on the bed,I drape my another hand to his waist for balance then continue fucking him untill he couldn't say his name only mine was engraved to his mind then I allowed him to cum.

I then fucked him to oblivion till morning then I bathe him while he was sleeping from tiredness and gave him a massaging  for his sore muscles then we were some bed time rope, held my life to my arms possessively then I followed him to sleep with a content smile on my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for updating late
Hope you could forgive me loves❤️
And about this chapter I tried with the smutt guys it's my first time trying hope you could give me some advice to do better next time
1487 words