CHAPTER 27

Heyaaaa everyone ✨ i updated the chapter late because i was waiting to complete 100 votes on the previous chapter but it's okay ❣️ . Please everyone vote and commet . Please vote so we can complete atleast 100 votes in each chapter. PLEASE VOTE ❣️.

*********************************

Reyansh fell into the pool and got angry but he managed to control his anger he ran his hand through his hair and asked Aanya, "Why did you push me into the pool?" Aanya walked to the edge of the pool she placed her hands on her waist and said, "I've been trying to apologize to you since yesterday but you're not willing to listen. On top of that you're yelling at me so I pushed you into the water to make you come to your senses and understand that I didn't do anything intentionally." Saying this Aanya was about to turn around but Reyansh grabbed her hand and pulled her into the pool too. Due to suddenly falling into the pool she couldn't understand anything. She tightly held onto Reyansh's shoulder for support and closed her eyes. Reyansh held her waist and pulled her closer. When she felt his warm breaths near her she slowly opened her eyes only to met his eyes .

She tried to free herself from Reyansh's grip but he was holding her tightly. She struggled to free herself . Reyansh grabbed Aanya's cheek and turned her face towards him but Aanya avoided making eye contact and turned her gaze away. Reyansh spoke to her in a soft voice, "Munchkin I was really scared." Hearing Reyansh's words she looked at him .

Aanya gave him a confusing look. Reyansh said, "I was scared and so troubled thinking about how I would manage if something happened to you Or if something happened to someone else. Why did you feel the need to act like a child? When will you stop behaving like a child?" Hearing Reyansh's words a smile appeared on Aanya's face . Seeing her smiling Reyansh asked, "Why are you laughing?"

Aanya wrapped her arms around Reyansh's neck and asked him, "Why were you taking tension for me? You always say you don't even love me." Hearing her question reyansh tried to respond but he seemed hesitant and stammered , "umm... actually I... i... " Reyansh started to think of an excuses but he couldn't come up with anything he was nervous . Seeing Rlreyansh so nervous aanya said, "Don't be too shy I'm your wife what's the truth?" Hearing her reyanshbtried to change the topic he asked , "Well that Raj why was he sitting next to you in the bus yesterday?" Aanya rolled her eyes and replied, "You were busy on your phone and I was sitting alone feeling sad so he sat next to me. Besides he cares about me more than you do."

Hearing Aanya's words reyansh got angry again and muttered, "That bloody Raj." Aanya heard Reyansh's words clearly and immediately removed her hand from his neck asking him angrily, "What did you say?" Reyansh replied, "That bloody Raj." This made Aanya angry and she pointed her index finger at Reyansh saying, "I won't tolerate a single bad word about my best friend don't say anything about him or you'll regret it." Reyansh also angrily retorted, "What will you do if I speak?" In a fit of rage Aanya punched Reyansh on the cheek causing him to lose his balance and fall.

As Reyansh fell Aanya got scared and instinctively covered her face and asked Reyansh if he was okay and if he was badly hurt. She got scare and quickly got out of the pool and ran towards the room . Seeing Aanya's fear Reyansh also quickly got out of the pool and started chasing after her as she ran towards the room at her full speed. Aanya reached the room and tried to close the door but Reyansh grabbed it.

While Reyansh held the door with one hand without exerting much force aanya struggled to close it with all her strength but couldn't manage to do so. Reyansh gave the door a slight push to open it causing Aanya to lose her balance and step back . Reyansh entered the room. Once hee got inside he quickly closed the door. Aanya was frightened but she was trying her best to not show her fear to Reyansh.