CHAPTER 24

Hellw everyone ✨ so I'm updating this chapter again because i have made some changes in this chapter so please re read it and vote and comment ✨ ❤️ . Sorry for the inconvenience  everyone . Hope you'll will like the chapter . And please vote for the next 4 chapters also cuz I'm going to re upload the chapters (25,26,27 and 28 ) .

PLEASE RE READ THE CHAPTER .

****************************************

Both couples arrived at the mansion and stopped near the door where the entire family was already waiting for them. Manjri was standing there holding a tray of offerings . She applied tilak on the foreheads of both couples and performed the aarti for them. Savitri Devi said, "Now both of you gently kick this rice pot with your right foot and then place your foot in the kumkum tray and come inside." Both of them nodded and kicked the rice pot as she  instructed. They placed their feet in the kumkum tray and entered inside. Suddenly Devisha lost her balance but Nakul caught her. At that moment Diya said, "Nakul handle your relationship just like you just handled Devisha." Nakul nodded with a smile.

After a while everyone sat together in a circle with two large bowls placed in the center. Both bowls contained milk with rose petals added to them. Aanya and Reyansh sat facing each other by one bowl while Nakul and Devisha sat facing each other by the other bowl. Manjri placed a ring in one bowl and Diya placed a ring in the other bowl and they both mixed the milk thoroughly. Then Diya said, "Now find the ring in this bowl and whoever finds it first will hold the thread of the relationship." Both couples began searching for the ring as everyone started cheering for them. Aanya found the ring first but when Reyansh tried to snatch it from her Aanya complained to Manjri like a kid , " maa saa look Reyansh is cheating. I found the ring first but he's trying to take it from me." Everyone laughed at Aanya's childish complaint and Mahi twisted Reyansh's ear. Reyansh protested and tried to free his ear from Mahi's grip saying, " bhabhi please let go it hurts." Manjri saw  Reyansh in such pain and said, "Maahi what are you doing? Let go of Reyansh." Maahi released Reyansh's ear and warned him, "Don't tease Aanya like this again." Reyansh glanced at Aanya and Aanya passed him a teasing smile. Just then Nakul took out ring from the bowl . Both brothers put those rings on their wives's finger .

Then Savitri Devi said, "Aanya and Devisha must be tired take them to their rooms." Maahi , Aakriti and mridula took Aanya to her room while Jaanvi and Paakhi took Devisha to hers .

After a while when Nakul approached his room Jaanvi and Paakhi blocked his path at the door. Nakul looked at them with a raised eyebrow and asked, "Why are you both stopping me from entering?" Jaanvi replied, "Nakul today you have to give us what we ask for or else we won't let you enter your room." Nakul asked them, "What do you both want?" Paakhi excitedly said to Nakul, "I want to go shopping." Jaanvi added, "I want to go shopping too." Nakul took out two ATM cards from his wallet and handed them to them. Paakhi teasingly said to him, "Yes bhai now you can go to your room. Good nightttt." Nakul gently tapped her head and they both left from there . Nakul entered his room and saw Devisha . Nakul's gaze seemed to stick to Devisha he was unable to take his eyes off her.

On the other side Reyansh was also going to his room but Maahi , Aakriti and Mridula stopped him at the door. He gave them a confused look. Maahi said, "Today you can't go to your room." Upon hearing this Reyansh asked in a shocked voice , "Why can't I go to my room? I need to go." Aakriti chuckled and said, "Well if you want to go to your room today you'll have to give us something." He asked, "What do I have to give?" Then Mridula jumped at her place and said, "I want to go shopping." Maahi and Aakriti also said, "We want to go shopping too." Reyansh understood what they were getting at so he took out an ATM card ffom his wallet and handed it to Maahi saying , " bhabhi saa take it you can do as much shopping as you want." Hearing Reyansh's words Mridula said, "Yes bhai we'll spend all your money." Reyansh laughed at her words and said, "You'll get tired but neither the shopping will end nor the money." Hearing this the three of them laughed and left. Reyansh entered his room.