CHAPTER 2

****************************************

When Mr.Malhotra was about to slap Aadvik but veer stopped him and threatened to not to touch his brother . Mr. Malhotra said , " how dare you touch me?" Your brother has done very wrong to my daughter he was about to get engaged with my daughter today but.."

Before he could complete his sentence someone cut him off in the middle it was none other than his daughter Meera who was about to get engaged today with Aadvik she said , " Dad you never asked me that whether i wanna marry aadvik or not even no one asked us about it once . You and dadi saa decided to get us married without thinking about our feelings . Aadvik was already in a relationship with Jaanvi but he didn't said anything because he respects you and his elders so much that he was about to broke up with Jaanvi but i gave him this idea to marry her before we get engaged . "

Mr. Malhotra loved his daughter more than himself more than anything he gave her everything she wanted he even never raised his hands on her he didn't had any idea that his daughter never wanted to marry Aadvik .

Mr. Malhotra realized that it's his fault he never asked his daughter about her feelings but at the same time he was angry at Savitri devi who also didn't asked her grandson about it . He said
"Sorry Aadvik beta i didn't had any idea that you love someone if i had any idea about this i wouldn't have taken this decision".

He said Savitri devi that he can't let his daughter get engaged to aadvik now . But their business partnership will still remain the same .

Savitri devi ordered Aadvik and his wife to go to their room and not to come out until the party ends they started walking towards their room when they reached they took a breath of relief but they were tensed thinking that what will happen after the party ends .

Today three couples were supposed to get engaged but only two couples will be getting engaged. The guests started reaching the hall just in few minutes hall was filled with guests they were giving the couples their blessings and was enjoying the party.

Sambhav captured everyone's attention as he approached and began to speak....
" Hello everyone thank you for coming here and giving us time from your busy schedule so it's time for the moment we were waiting for , so let's get the couples engaged ".

Everyone hooted and started clapping
Reyansh and Aanya exchanged their rings . Nakul and Devisha also did the same .

Couples were looking very happy but deep down Aanya and Reyansh were regretting for lying from their parents they didn't wanted to marry eachother but were getting married just to see their parents happy . On the other hand Nakul and Devisha were feeling very happy that soon they are going to marry . Their parents blessed them with so much love . Everyone was very happy for the couples

Nandini stood beside Aanya and asked if she is okay with this or not Aanya nooded expressing her agreement with a reassuring smile and expressed , " I can do anything to see my parents happy but I can't endure Reyansh's changed behavior it feels like he's giving up on our usual lively disagreement" .

" Bro i thik he has gone mad . You guys decided to behave normally with eachother today but he is looking happy. I can't digest this behavior of him is he really feeling happy?." "I don't know what's going on in his tricky mind " . Aanya replied . "I think he has gone mad just because of the thought of marrying you". Nandini said in a mischievous way making fun of her .

****************************************

Thanks for reading ❣️. Hope you'll guys liked the chapter ✨ vote and comment 🌟.